The Rise of EA ... And Where It Went Wrong

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Only people on internet forums complain about shyt like this. Give me Battlefield, Madden, UFC, FIFA, and I'm perfectly fine. On top of that, EA Access and EA Orgin are the best gaming deals available out of any subscription deal on any console/PC so the people complaining about EA just have nothing better to do

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people on internet forums complain about shyt like this. Give me Battlefield, Madden, UFC, FIFA, and I'm perfectly fine. On top of that, EA Access and EA Orgin are the best gaming deals available out of any subscription deal on any console/PC so the people complaining about EA just have nothing better to do
How long have they been gaming and how casual are they? Because even people who play the Sims hate EA for what they did to the series.

morris

Superstar
Daps
i like how the finally merge American football with real football:wow:

giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How long have they been gaming and how casual are they? Because even people who play the Sims hate EA for what they did to the series.

I play the Sims and yeah the drop in quality from Sims 3 to 4 is :scust: levels

They took out a lot of features. The base Sims 4 game was :trash: because it was boring af. No pools or Hot Tubs :what: they just added toddlers recently and before that your baby just automatically transforms into a kid :mjlol:. I remember being able to send your teen to military school if he acted up or went to jail for sneaking out. Now you just get a bad upbringing trait if your homework isn't good before you're an young adult :pachaha: the devs got shytted on by the community so bad they added a lot of stuff for free :snoop:.