bil-gobert-nbalive.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don't know...

I like what they did for TitanFall. Battlefield Hardline was lackluster, but allowing the greenlight for Battlefield 1 was a great move.

EA Access is not some scam shyt, either.

Fifa seems to be the prototype for a sports game, apparently. As good as 2k is...people have waves of complaints. I hardly hear complaints about Fifa, though.

And honestly...

It seems that people complained but I WOULD HAVE BEEN ECSTATIC IF EA BOUGHT UBISOFT - the real plague of gaming companies. Electronic Arts sells its stake in Ubisoft

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's an Internet thing to whine about EA sports I'm telling you. Nobody in real life bytches and complains like these fukkin geeks do every year. We all play Madden every year. We all play 2k every year and have fun..

fukkin geeks :mjlol:

These nikkas still whining about NFL2K5

You can look at Madden's year by year sales and see this isn't true

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Madden is in 3rd now

2K is the highest selling sports game in America
Fifa is the highest selling Worldwide

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EA has been making the same thing over and over for decades.

literally

The only good thing they really did was there BIG games those where amazing. (ssx games, street games, def jams)

Then they went back to there tried and true.

Even brought down Bioware with them

titanfall was a good save face...but not enough.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
They're very miss and hit these days. But its mainly due to their involvement in buying up companies, fisting the dev team and releasing half hearted sequels.

For me specifically, it started as soon as EA bought up Bioware. ME2 was a better sequel to ME in gameplay...but dear lord did they try to turn it into an arcade shooter.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The same company that brought back to life Battlefront and made it online only with barely any features from the previous game. Then sold it for 60 bucks on :trash: servers :damn:

Will never forgive EA for that shyt :camby:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They're very miss and hit these days. But its mainly due to their involvement in buying up companies, fisting the dev team and releasing half hearted sequels.

For me specifically, it started as soon as EA bought up Bioware. ME2 was a better sequel to ME in gameplay...but dear lord did they try to turn it into an arcade shooter.

The bolded is why I will never buy anything related to EA again. They ruined what's should have been one of the greatest series ever.