Look what they did to Madden:mjcry:

Pete the FS:mjlol:

G3DRTWn_d.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You guys are weird. The internet creates this stuff and you guys eat it up as fact. I didn't even watch the video. Why? Because EA is one of if not the best games studio ever.

I recall Madden on genesis with the yellow chip on the top side of the cartridge. I played Bill Walsh, bulls vs blazers, James pond, if it's in the game? It's in the game! Fast forward to now and battlefield is the shyt. Anthem is one of the most anticipated games on the horizon, mass effect had gamers emotions all compromised.

You can't hate EA unless you at one time loved EA. I'm not thrilled about the Madden monopoly, Live EA is trying, everything else EA is pretty solid imo

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You guys are weird. The internet creates this stuff and you guys eat it up as fact. I didn't even watch the video. Why? Because EA is one of if not the best games studio ever.

I recall Madden on genesis with the yellow chip on the top side of the cartridge. I played Bill Walsh, bulls vs blazers, James pond, if it's in the game? It's in the game! Fast forward to now and battlefield is the shyt. Anthem is one of the most anticipated games on the horizon, mass effect had gamers emotions all compromised.

You can't hate EA unless you at one time loved EA. I'm not thrilled about the Madden monopoly, Live EA is trying, everything else EA is pretty solid imo
It's an Internet thing to whine about EA sports I'm telling you. Nobody in real life bytches and complains like these fukkin geeks do every year. We all play Madden every year. We all play 2k every year and have fun..

fukkin geeks :mjlol:

These nikkas still whining about NFL2K5

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

I really think the main beef (especially on this forum) is with EA sports and not EA as a whole

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I really think the main beef (especially on this forum) is with EA sports and not EA as a whole
Or Maybe it should be, but it's EA to everyone. I don't hear them say EA sports anymore :manny:

But to the topic, every battlefield game needs a few months to work out the glitches. The fukk EA chants break out Everytime