Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
On God I hate those nerds

tenor.gif

One time I went to sell a game and they was asking for ID talking about cause it’s a pawn. I was like :mjtf: I’m selling this shyt not pawning it. But they was like well the law says it’s a pawn. Which if they just doing they job I get it, but they always got these condescending attitudes. Mothafukka you making like $9 and hour selling Mario Kart and shyt, I will beat the nerd out ya ass. So I ended up cursing they ass out and leaving off the strength.

Then another time, when ps4s came out. I was in line waiting for my pre order. I had another one at amazon and another one at Best Buy I think. I was flipping the other two. One of them nerds heard me taking about it in line and jumped in my convo talking about it’s illegal to have more than one I was like I’m not talking to you:mjtf:He thought I had other pre orders at other game stops. So he was like we won’t sell you the one you got here if you have other ones. I had to curse this nerd out so hard that another one of they nerds came over and they left me alone. I can’t stand them nerds

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game stop still has a ton of potential, but it needs to hire people that play the game and offer more incentives for trading in games. Especially since digital is going to be a really big threat from here on out.

If the store was run by gamers instead of just random casuals or people that need to push subs and things I wouldn't mind passing through just to chop it up.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
and it went back down today, that's what stocks do, they went up since june, but this nikka just back where he started because when it dropped he had to hold onto to get his money back when it went back up
shyt its still nothing but good news I thought some of these GameStop’s would close before they could get pre orders out