The Ring's Boxing TV Schedule For December 2015: Let's End The Year With A Bang!!!

mr x

Superstar
Daps
September 2015:

Sept. 11
At Toronto (PBC on Spike TV):
Adonis Stevenson vs. Tommy Karpency, 12 rounds, for Stevenson's WBC light heavyweight title; Errol Spence Jr. vs. Chris van Heerden, 10 rounds, welterweights; Donovan "Razor" Ruddock vs. Dillon Carman, 8 or 10 rounds, heavyweights; Tyson Cave vs. Nestor Hugo Paniagua, 10 rounds, junior featherweights; Sandy Tsagouris vs. Shannon O'Connell, 8 rounds, female featherweights; Oleksandr Teslenko vs. TBA, 4 rounds, cruiserweights

Just want to confirm. Only the last two fights gets televised,right?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Just want to confirm. Only the last two fights gets televised,right?

Not necessarily.

The last 2 always, but sometimes if there's a quick KO, the 3rd or even up to 4th to last fight can also be shown on PBC . So if you wanna see Razor, you better hope for a quick Errol Spence Jr ko of Heerdan:obama:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not necessarily.

The last 2 always, but sometimes if there's a quick KO, the 3rd or even up to 4th to last fight can also be shown on PBC . So if you wanna see Razor, you better hope for a quick Errol Spence Jr ko of Heerdan:obama:

It hink they show the undercard on nbc sports.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If my kids don't go trick or treating I might hit up the Charlo fight.

yeah im still on the fence of going to the pbc card thats in lowell, ma next saturday...my lady i think told me shes not working that weekend so she wants that quality time.unless i can convince her to go to a live card lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
yeah im still on the fence of going to the pbc card thats in lowell, ma next saturday...my lady i think told me shes not working that weekend so she wants that quality time.unless i can convince her to go to a live card lol
Thats still quality time bro. :heh:

Is it not? :sas2:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
she doesnt think grown men giving each other TBI's is fun to watch :smh: lol

Thats funny becuz my wife couldn't stand boxing before I started really breaking it down for her. One of her favorite fights to watch with me was Figueroa/Arakawa. Dawg, she absolutely loved it. So much so, that she got all emotional and cried. All those two dudes did was bust each other upside the head.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thats funny becuz my wife couldn't stand boxing before I started really breaking it down for her. One of her favorite fights to watch with me was Figueroa/Arakawa. Dawg, she absolutely loved it. So much so, that she got all emotional and cried. All those two dudes did was bust each other upside the head.

man mine was sitting with me when punisher and sergio were catchin wreck and she couldn't understand why i could enjoy it lol...she can tolerate it as long as they have some "eyecandy" in her words for built nikkas and they are heayweights or nikkas that look big :scust:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
man mine was sitting with me when punisher and sergio were catchin wreck and she couldn't understand why i could enjoy it lol...she can tolerate it as long as they have some "eyecandy" in her words for built nikkas and they are heayweights or nikkas that look big :scust:

Nah...my wife told me the heavyweights are too slow. She just text me about going to the Charlo fight on the 31st.