The Ring's Boxing TV Schedule For December 2015: Let's End The Year With A Bang!!!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@LeVraiPapi @ChocolateGiddyUp @hyperman25

Brehs, get yall plates, we about to indulge in a Boxing Buffet:wow:

people-in-line-at-food-buffet.jpg

:feedme:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@Newzz this is what I'm talking about. You will not see @patscorpio here giving props but he sitting in a corner waiting for Al to put 1 bad match up and he's all in with his criticism.

With that said there's nobody out here putting fights like that and keeping those small gyms open by giving them hopes that one day their fighter will be on PBC. We need to make more threads in the coliseum then transfer here to attract more people in The Ring. I'm tired of fighting with @patscorpio :beli:

Gimme some new fighters.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Newzz this is what I'm talking about. You will not see @patscorpio here giving props but he sitting in a corner waiting for Al to put 1 bad match up and he's all in with his criticism.

With that said there's nobody out here putting fights like that and keeping those small gyms open by giving them hopes that one day their fighter will be on PBC. We need to make more threads in the coliseum then transfer here to attract more people in The Ring. I'm tired of fighting with @patscorpio :beli:

Gimme some new fighters.

:heh: I do watch EVERY PBC so its not blind criticism unlike those who think everything Al does is right and they only watch name fighters on PBC cards OR they think everything he does is wrong. It's just hard to pull the wool over my eyes like for example what you said defending LSC fighting the sparring partners.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Gimme some new fighters.

I agree:blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:heh: I do watch EVERY PBC so its not blind criticism unlike those who think everything Al does is right and they only watch name fighters on PBC cards OR they think everything he does is wrong. It's just hard to pull the wool over my eyes like for example what you said defending LSC fighting the sparring partners.

Was trolling but everybody takes on easy fights breh. You been defending GGG though breh :sas1: