The Righteous Gemstones - HBO (Danny McBride & Walter Goggins/June 18th 2023)

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I wonder how they determine if they'll renew a show when it's only a few episodes in it's first season.
Ratings and entertainment value, I'd imagine.

Jody Hill and Danny McBride have also brought them lots of subscriptions and critical acclaim.

I think they're gonna give them the reigns until they fukk it up, and they probably also needed to secure scheduling early, especially if Goodman comes back.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This show is 10/10. The show feels like a Grand Theft Auto side mission.
aHQacSd.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Kelvin being the teen whisperer :mjlol:, but dude was about that action in the Satan club talking to girl's boyfriend :ufdup:

Jesse telling his wife he's playing car pranks with his friends :deadmanny:, while she has the :merchant: face. She seems pretty nice with the gun action, if she finds out the truth Jesse might need to be :lupe:.

Mega churches pulling in 3 million on Easter :leon:

Show just got that Season 2 renewal

The Righteous Gemstones Renewed for Season 2 at HBO
fukking "car pranks" made me fukking die

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Baby Bill on his scumbag shyt! Getting Young Jessie drunk and plotting :mjlol::russ:

Uncle Baby Billy getting Young Jesse riled up on that Satan juice :mjlit:

Really good casting for Young Jesse and Judy. Young Judy falling asleep with the roll in her hand :mjlol:

Baby Billy was being an a$$hole to his sister, but he was right about them being a good duo. That Misbehaving song was :stylin: