The right to bear arms

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
how often has a gun actually protected a citizen against the police? Huey tried to do it and the govt came up with a law to combat it. you pull a gun on the police you get shot you dont pull a gun on the police you still get shot. lose/lose

so what exactly is the point ur attempting to make?

Daps
the reason why they made that amendment was because the people who were stripped of their land (native americans) and the people stripped of their freedom (Africans) were still in america and they had to be conscious of possible retribution.

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
Don't matter to me cuz either way ima still have my guns :myman:

People are still going to have guns wether its legal or not :yeshrug:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that you cant really protect yourself against the govt. so the 2nd amendment doesnt really apply to times today in that sense. you'll lose most of the time.

ur not even answering the question

What are you saying?

are u in favor of gun restrictions or not?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Don't matter to me cuz either way ima still have my guns :myman:

People are still going to have guns wether its legal or not :yeshrug:

it should matter to u because if the spout gets cut off its just a matter of time before everything else dries up

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
its difficult... to me its more about, to what extent do you ALLOW the right to bear arms??? weapons durin the time the constitution were written were NOTHING like they are now. they'd be horrified by how advanced gotten. so do you allow the people the right to bombs? grenades and fully automatic weapons, etc??? how much do you allow before you say "that's too much"??? 'the right to bear arms' is way too vague. i'd definitely say we need to revisit the issue

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you have the right but fully auto assault rifles and 30 round clips aint needed. and honestly i think the 2nd amendment is old and outdated and doesn't suit the world of today. the whole point was to protect yourself against invading armies and if we had gotten rid of it after the revolutionary war or civil war the need/want for guns wouldn't be as high and we could possibly be a more peaceful country now.

shid... long as i can get a reversible clip...

i will keep my assault rifles..

that dude runnin from the laws in dallas showed me...keep my shyt near me....the got tasers n still grab their heat ...

n the law is trained....to not kill if u dont have to...long as these r oppressive...i got a bear 4 they ass...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
its difficult... to me its more about, to what extent do you ALLOW the right to bear arms??? weapons durin the time the constitution were written were NOTHING like they are now. they'd be horrified by how advanced gotten. so do you allow the people the right to bombs? grenades and fully automatic weapons, etc??? how much do you allow before you say "that's too much"??? 'the right to bear arms' is way too vague. i'd definitely say we need to revisit the issue

how does the technological advances change the underlying reasoning for the right to bear arms?

if anything the technological advances with the laws that are in place today have effectively taken away the peoples right to protect themselves from the governement