The right to bear arms

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
im reading a bunch of articles on restricting gun ownership

idiot mayor in ny "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike. We're not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what's required to keep us safe."

Obama “I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals – that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities,”

what r ur thoughts on the issue

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
how come none of you have the weapon when somebody runs into a building/theatre/mall/restaurant/subway station and all the other places people have shot up with not one single person shooting back lol

ya it looks kind of cool to talk about how u want the right to have a gun but none of you apparently ever exercise that right in a way that effects anything

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
3ohfif.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
how come none of you have the weapon when somebody runs into a building/theatre/mall/restaurant/subway station and all the other places people have shot up with not one single person shooting back lol

ya it looks kind of cool to talk about how u want the right to have a gun but none of you apparently ever exercise that right in a way that effects anything

there are mad restrictions on carrying guns on u in alot of states

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
you have the right but fully auto assault rifles and 30 round clips aint needed. and honestly i think the 2nd amendment is old and outdated and doesn't suit the world of today. the whole point was to protect yourself against invading armies and if we had gotten rid of it after the revolutionary war or civil war the need/want for guns wouldn't be as high and we could possibly be a more peaceful country now.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
you have the right but fully auto assault rifles and 30 round clips aint needed. and honestly i think the 2nd amendment is old and outdated and doesn't suit the world of today. the whole point was to protect yourself against invading armies and if we had gotten rid of it after the revolutionary war or civil war the need/want for guns wouldn't be as high and we could possibly be a more peaceful country now.

2nd amendement was/is for defense against enemies foreign AND domestic.

Not to sound like a tin foiler

Its really the only protection the people have against the government.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

the point wasnt to protect yourself against invading armies u idiot.....it was so the citizens could protect themselves from an overbearing government.......

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the point wasnt to protect yourself against invading armies u idiot.....it was so the citizens could protect themselves from an overbearing government.......

and other armies from other countries :manny:. still point being the easier it is to get guns the more crazy muthafukkers with guns it is running around out there. im all for the 2nd amendment but you have to think what if it wasnt so many guns out on the street would we be a better country?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
and other armies from other countries :manny:. still point being the easier it is to get guns the more crazy muthafukkers with guns it is running around out there. im all for the 2nd amendment but you have to think what if it wasnt so many guns out on the street would we be a better country?

Honestly no probably not :yeshrug:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

son, u sound like an idiot.........

the only thing thats outdated about these gun laws are the restrictions (automatic, etc.) that theyve placed on the citizens of this country.

Technology has advanced to a point where the guns that are made available to citizens are of little to no use if needed to fight this government

we should be able to buy what the government can

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
how often has a gun actually protected a citizen against the police? Huey tried to do it and the govt came up with a law to combat it. you pull a gun on the police you get shot you dont pull a gun on the police you still get shot. lose/lose