The reveal of Robert Downey Jr as Doctor Doom.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because fans are nostalgic....Russo bros have credibility....people have bought into the multiverse concept...RDJ just got another oscar...and Kang went sour unexpectedly.

You call a calculated pivot a panic.....don't quit your day job
Ran to RDJ cuz no one gives a shyt about this these movies anymore. 100% panic move

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
them theme parks dont pay themselves lol

Disney is $40B in debt... which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they had a bright future but they've been bombing on nearly every TV show and movie aside from a couple.. they've nearly killed Star Wars. Now it's the MCU's turn.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welp…. Like RDJ…. I had retired from the Stan Wars after Endgame….. even beating all of @Trapperman Dave allegations.

But now I too must make my return

Only this time like RDJ as an opp.

@wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @Norrin Radd @Ethnic Vagina Finder and all the other Marvel Set brehs.

Prepare yallself. Yall enemy is now ME.

I’m gonna link up with all the fringe hater Stan’s that been sneak dissing and fake outraging for years and running in the shadows on some “but I’m not a Stan” shyt. And form a super group of Marvel haters.

I know y’all playbook. :ufdup:

It’s on :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kang is a decedent of Starks and Doom so I wonder what the plan was originally
Not a descendant of stark at all
There is a loose connection between Kang and doom as blood relative that's only been hinted at in a what if comic. Kang is related by blood to Reed Richards [Mr Fantastic] and he sits at the end of time as the king. Kang is just a variant of Nathaniel Richards who is the archetype for kang, in the comics

The mcu diverged from this storyline. We currently don't know who the "real" Kang is. They killed the Kang who won the multiversal war against his variants and established the TVA in Loki.

Kang the conqueror in Ant man (a variant) was banished to the quantum realm by his variants and then seemingly destroyed or sent somewhere at the end of ant man quantummania. Now the mcu is dealing with dangerous variants of Kang seen in the end credits of ant man. If there's a real Kang "Nathaniel richards at the end of time in the mcu" it hasn't been written in or alluded to

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They desperate

Only reason I kind of like it is because they'll be like Tony?

And then he lays the smack down
When Spider-Man finally unveils Doom's masked face, revealing a charred semblance reminiscent of Tony Stark's fate in the battle of Endgame. Spidey hesitates, confronted by Doom's retort of “I don't even know who you are. :hhh: “ Take note, as that scene is bound to unfold in Avengers: Doomsday. It's as predictable as the rising sun.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Imagine a dark version of Stark.
Genius,Wealth with more Power.
UKVu0t8.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Welp…. Like RDJ…. I had retired from the Stan Wars after Endgame….. even beating all of @Trapperman Dave allegations.

@wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @Norrin Radd @Ethnic Vagina Finder and all the other Marvel Set brehs.

I’m gonna link up with all the fringe hater Stan’s that been sneak dissing and fake outraging for years and running in the shadows on some “but I’m not a Stan” shyt. And form a super group of Marvel haters.

I still love the MCU, but I can't really defend this move.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When Spider-Man finally unveils Doom's masked face, revealing a charred semblance reminiscent of Tony Stark's fate in the battle of Endgame. Spidey hesitates, confronted by Doom's retort of “I don't even know who you are. :hhh: “ Take note, as that scene is bound to unfold in Avengers: Doomsday. It's as predictable as the rising sun.
All Jonathan Majors did is run away from a white woman

SMH.

They could have just recast Kang

Let Marsheala Ali do it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I still love the MCU, but I can't really defend this move.

It’s too late

Yall Marvel Stan’s made your bed! :ufdup:

Yall don’t get to flip it now…..

With the help….. no with me LEADING all the fringe Marvel Haters and sneak dissers!

We finally gonna end yall

They never had good or true leadership…. Until now :youngsabo:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Noooooo :damn:

I know somewhere deep in there you remember who you are! :mjcry: