The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:umad:

:umad:
1363937093.jpg
Stetson the GAWD

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Facts are facts. He won, but he has the sweetest gig of any champion in recent memory. All they ask is for him not to fukk up. That's it.

Watson, Lawrence, Cardale, Tua, Burrow were all guys that could win you games with their arm because they were that good. We saw what happened in the SEC Championship once UGA was behind.

Give credit when it's due but Bennett is probably the worst Georgia QB I've seen in a while; worse than the QBs who didn't win the title. He was blessed with an all-time great defense, run game and got a break with Jameson Williams going down. Both things can be true. Had UGA lost, people would have been questioning the decision to play him as opposed to JT Daniels who only lost his job due to injury.

EDIT: I forgot Mac Jones, who was dicing up defenses with ease in 2021. When did Bennett ever do that? He's the worst QB to win a title in the CFP era. You don't have to like it. You can bring up my school too if you'd like. Everyone knows we'll never win a title. Eyes don't lie.

Stet DID win the game with his arm though :dwillhuh:

He went 4/4 for 83 yards and 2 TDs after the fumble

I get it he’s not an NFL QB but he made throws to win this title for us

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bryce is an amazing QB. Best I've seen for the Tide but once Williams went down, Bama WRs were running bad routes, dropping passes, and just out of sync. It was tough on Young
amazing is an overstatement for sure
hope i'm wrong but he wont do much in the NFL

Somebody earlier said Stetson wasn't getting no p*ssy tonight...........

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid :wow:
that was me :russ:
i quickly reversed course though

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I’m saying. I could give a fukk about if he’s an NFL qb. nikkas get way to into Star watching. He got the job done. Made plays. Threw the ball with confidence and accuracy and showed up in the biggest moment

Daps
I’m saying. I could give a fukk about if he’s an NFL qb. nikkas get way to into Star watching. He got the job done. Made plays. Threw the ball with confidence and accuracy and showed up in the biggest moment
Thats how I feel, I went to bed mad af cause he stunk first half. I woke up watched the replay and looked at stats he got the job done last 2 quarters, thats all we can ask from him.

he cemented his legacy at UGA:yeshrug:

He valid in every county:russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Black-leticism made those catches.