The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Why can't Georgia get a big time qb? :mindblown:

That's the QB ya'll are depending on huh?

I've seen enough he sacred for his life, get him out of here:laff:

Nah, they need JT Daniels in this game. Bennett look scary as hell

Man if this nikka don't fukking put JT in on the next possession :snoop:

I hope UGA gets they asses kicked

All of these athletic brehs at QB in this state and they got a 24 year old 5ft9 weak ass cac at QB. :camby:

Seriously how could anyone trust this cac Bennet after watching the Sec game lmaoo

He's shyt scared of this Bama defence

THE STAGE IS TO BIG FOR THIS BENNETT CAC. HE A WALK ON AT HEART AND HE KNOWS IT.

Im starting to think that there is no way that UGA can beat Saban. Nick really is Kirby's daddy

Bennett ain’t it

Bennett aint it...

watching Stetson qbing like

RdvX9XY.gif

Terrible QB

Stetson gettin no p*ssy tn :russ:

fakkit just gave away the game

Stetson is going to be so scared to make a mistake that he’s going to make a colossal mistake.

Book it.

It's pick 6 time for Stetson now :mjlit:
:umad:

:umad:
1363937093.jpg

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Facts are facts. He won, but he has the sweetest gig of any champion in recent memory. All they ask is for him not to fukk up. That's it.

Watson, Lawrence, Cardale, Tua, Burrow were all guys that could win you games with their arm because they were that good. We saw what happened in the SEC Championship once UGA was behind.

Give credit when it's due but Bennett is probably the worst Georgia QB I've seen in a while; worse than the QBs who didn't win the title. He was blessed with an all-time great defense, run game and got a break with Jameson Williams going down. Both things can be true. Had UGA lost, people would have been questioning the decision to play him as opposed to JT Daniels who only lost his job due to injury.

EDIT: I forgot Mac Jones, who was dicing up defenses with ease in 2021. When did Bennett ever do that? He's the worst QB to win a title in the CFP era. You don't have to like it. You can bring up my school too if you'd like. Everyone knows we'll never win a title. Eyes don't lie.

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bryce is an amazing QB. Best I've seen for the Tide but once Williams went down, Bama WRs were running bad routes, dropping passes, and just out of sync. It was tough on Young

Those guys won't play next season if Saban hits the portal, which he will. They were given a chance to prove themselves.