NYC
"I only play games that I can relate to and are grounded in reality :hhh:"

Then they go play as a 19yr old japanese girl piloting a robot :dwillhuh:

f01cd01579544107b0f93823865358a5
:gag::gag::gag::gag:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I didn't read anything this thread but anyways lol.

This breh's points are 101% valid, there isn't enough white video game leads, non stereotypical white male characters. White males have it so hard on line especially with all the white male Racism. If you ever played Halo or COD back in the day you know exactly I'm talking about.

Something something slavery is over, something something we need to get over it because you can't "see racism" anymore.
:troll:

Btw I'm being sarcastic for the breh's on here, I know it's going to go over someone's head.
:mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
full
So the white dude calling me the N-word from his Dad's truck different to the White dude jumping on XBL and calling me the N-word 'cause there were some underlying factors that made him prone to such thoughts online? I mean, he wasn't racist before he swigged that Mountain Dew and powered up the console?

I tried to listen to that shyt, but all I heard was pleas being copped, fukk that.

The same whiteman that has a problem playing as a black protagonist in his videogame is the SAME white man, who'd hate his black co-worker for getting employee of the Month in his office. fukk all that "I can't relate." or "They pandering to Black folk so I'm voicing my opinion", bullshyt which gives them 'cause' to vent and let out speech that might be deemed as 'hateful' depending on how you look at it. fukk 'em:camby: and keep 'em in they feelings, word to @Mowgli .
I had supervisor that did that. He was a black character in Fallout 3, shot the mayor of Megaton (who was black) then walked around the game in his clothing.

He actually got banned from some local bars for being racist, fought one white girl cause she had a black boyfriend, and him and his friends "spooked" another because they didn't like his jokes on amateur comedy night. Spooked = followed him out the club, chased him down with they car, then beat the crap out of him. The brother gave as good as he got, cause all of them was in Newnan Hospital ER getting their wounds treated, when the police showed up asking questions, his response was "I dont know that nword" ( the story is actually somewhat humorous they way he told it).

The job definitely had higher standards for brothers, once you met them, they pretty much left you alone. His boss wife was on the price team and had just recently got her boobs done, I didn't mind looking at them I don't mind telling ya. She always took her break near my section.

You was never gonna to pay the rent with the hours they gave so I left eventually, I tried to get my family to let me drive down there to work the piece of shyt hours but they refused.

Took nine months to get another job, with also had shytty hours and not on the bus line.