NULL
Never heard of this dude but I like it. I need to watch some more of his shyt

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when watch dogs 2 came out so many racist cacs

Right, lol. "Is that rap I hear in the background? :why:"

Or remember when Detroit (yes the name of the game was Detroit) trailer had 2 whole black people (one was a robot) and they were like "I really would rather not play as a gang banger in detroit:skip:"
Or when GTA San Andreas came out and they were like "How can I relate to the main character if he's black? :skip:" As if these cacs can relate to Russian mobsters :dahell:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, lol. "Is that rap I hear in the background? :why:"

Or remember when Detroit (yes the name of the game was Detroit) trailer had 2 whole black people (one was a robot) and they were like "I really would rather not play as a gang banger in detroit:skip:"
Or when GTA San Andreas came out and they were like "How can I relate to the main character if he's black? :skip:" As if these cacs can relate to Russian mobsters :dahell:

I remember reading on the Gamefaqs forum that they were mad because the game was going to be "gangsta" instead of gangster. They were begging for a create a character option:mjlol:

Rock Star did their numbers anyway:umad:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember reading on the Gamefaqs forum that they were mad because the game was going to be "gangsta" instead of gangster. They were begging for a create a character option:mjlol:

Rock Star did their numbers anyway:umad:

"I only play games that I can relate to and are grounded in reality :hhh:"

Then they go play as a 19yr old japanese girl piloting a robot :dwillhuh:

f01cd01579544107b0f93823865358a5

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Is Professor Blacktruth really Jason black or what? Ain't know too many nikkas with that voice.
Two different dudes with two different voices who have been on the same livestreams talking over each other.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I tried to listen to that shyt, but all I heard was pleas being copped, fukk that.

PBT copping pleas for Whites? stop :mjlol:

The vid is simply a full and in-depth break down of "The White Gamer's" rationale.

Very good video.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The stuff about The Witcher 3 has me :ohhh:

No wonder why they love that game :heh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
White gamers/nerds are some of the lamest whites out there. One of the reasons why when I play games online I mute everything.

When they announced Mafia 3 would star a black man they threw fits about it. Nevermind the previous Mafia games and pretty much every similar game has starred white men and pretty much every video game excluding 2K and Madden is dominated by white men.

Can only imagine how it's going to be be the closer we get to Black Panther's release in February. :francis:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
They'll either attack you for being Black or a bytch so I mute and play in peace.

Same thing I do or used to do.

But sometimes when you do that and you're decent they invite you to a group or clan....

"Hey dontdoit where's your mic?":ld:

"I'm buying one next week.":mjpls:

"Oh alright..." :ld:

A few hours later politics is discussed and then eventually the n word starts flying around.

They things your hear...

I just leave and report.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Same thing I do or used to do.

But sometimes when you do that and you're decent they invite you to a group or clan....

"Hey dontdoit where's your mic?":ld:

"I'm buying one next week.":mjpls:

"Oh alright..." :ld:

A few hours later politics is discussed and then eventually the n word starts flying around.

They things your hear...

I just leave and report.
I basically listen to the news or podcast while I play. That mute button is clutch. :ohlawd: