The Reason White Video Gamers Are So Racist

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
So the white dude calling me the N-word from his Dad's truck different to the White dude jumping on XBL and calling me the N-word 'cause there were some underlying factors that made him prone to such thoughts online? I mean, he wasn't racist before he swigged that Mountain Dew and powered up the console?

I tried to listen to that shyt, but all I heard was pleas being copped, fukk that. The majority of these fakkits feel empowered by the anonymity like @The Wave said along with the fact that you can't do much (especially Physically) in the moment to knock the bolts in they neck lose with a skull kick for popping that bullshyt online.

The same whiteman that has a problem playing as a black protagonist in his videogame is the SAME white man, who'd hate his black co-worker for getting employee of the Month in his office. fukk all that "I can't relate." or "They pandering to Black folk so I'm voicing my opinion", bullshyt which gives them 'cause' to vent and let out speech that might be deemed as 'hateful' depending on how you look at it. fukk 'em:camby: and keep 'em in they feelings, word to @Mowgli .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
full
So the white dude calling me the N-word from his Dad's truck different to the White dude jumping on XBL and calling me the N-word 'cause there were some underlying factors that made him prone to such thoughts online? I mean, he wasn't racist before he swigged that Mountain Dew and powered up the console?

I tried to listen to that shyt, but all I heard was pleas being copped, fukk that. The majority of these fakkits feel empowered by the anonymity like @The Wave said along with the fact that you can't do much (especially Physically) in the moment to knock the bolts in they neck lose with a skull kick for popping that bullshyt online.

The same whiteman that has a problem playing as a black protagonist in his videogame is the SAME white man, who'd hate his black co-worker for getting employee of the Month in his office. fukk all that "I can't relate." or "They pandering to Black folk so I'm voicing my opinion", bullshyt which gives them 'cause' to vent and let out speech that might be deemed as 'hateful' depending on how you look at it. fukk 'em:camby: and keep 'em in they feelings, word to @Mowgli .

I'll be damned if i sit up and try to rationalize with someone who shouldn't exist.
________
Sir sir why would you say such hurtful things to me.

Shut up ******.:hhh:

But but why would you call me that there I've said nothing mean to you to you

U are nothing, ****** :hhh:

What's with the racism?

What's with the ******, ****** :hhh:

____
I can smell this person a mile away and being raised in the south my only response is assault or hardcore trolling, if they're Lucky to talk like that to me on the internet or are surrounded by witnesses.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'll be damned if i sit up and try to rationalize with someone who shouldn't exist.
________
Sir sir why would you say such hurtful things to me.

Shut up ******.:hhh:

But but why would you call me that there I've said nothing mean to you to you

U are nothing, ****** :hhh:

What's with the racism?

What's with the ******, ****** :hhh:

____
I can smell this person a mile away and being raised in the south my only response is assault or hardcore trolling, if they're Lucky to talk like that to me on the internet or are surrounded by witnesses.

full
Yoooo, Edit the Hard 'R's, breh, lmao.

But yeah, you gotta keep your cool, hit that nerve and keep hacking away 'cause once you show them b*stards that you ain't falling for the ONE weapon they feel they got over you, just dissect 'em and make 'em rage. If only I could record half the shyt I done got into with these peckerwood b*stards.:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
full
Yoooo, Edit the Hard 'R's, breh, lmao.

But yeah, you gotta keep your cool, hit that nerve and keep hacking away 'cause once you show them b*stards that you ain't falling for the ONE weapon they feel they got over you, just dissect 'em and make 'em rage. If only I could record half the shyt I done got into with these peckerwood b*stards.:wow:
Party chat ended alot if that shyt thankfully.

They usually don't have alot to say unless they're trying to audition for my respect with a wigger impression or straight up be disrespectful with some light to extreme racism.

Basically any white person that isn't hiphop.