The reason white people don't get mad at racial slurs

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The minority group - "minority" : minority of power, not population - is the group that feels insulted by slurs.

When women call men "dogs" "pigs" "chauvinist" men just laugh. Chick call me a dog I'm "Hoof Hoof" at her and grin while I KIM.

We call them "honkey" and shyt but they don't even register that as something visceral like we do when they call us names. Even "porch monkey" and other silly shyt makes me cringe. Fux wit my emotions.

There is no insult for the majority group. They don't feel upset or vulnerable about that particular aspect so you can't really touch them with certain words like you can with minorities (this applies to all minority groups not just racial minorities, so I use the term inclusive of them all).

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Slurs do bother at least some of them to a degree, but just not as much. They aren't completely immune to it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
black people can be racist too :troll:

Everybody in the world is racist. We all root for the black dude on Jeopardy. Same with everybody.

Not to get off topic, but I don't give a shyt if people make racist jokes or paint themselves on Halloween. If they didn't go out and attack people, I would never think about them (so cool if blacks or whoever is "also" racist. Long as they stay in they lane it don't matter).

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it doesn't phase them because they've never been oppressed. not to mention all of the racial slurs for whites are usually bland and meaningless.

if whites spent centuries under of the boot of another group, while being called anything; then it would get to them. ironically, just calling them racist or white supremacist bugs them out more than anything

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
imo, and im gonna get some hate for this, but blacks should adapt the same mentality as whites when called a racial slur. most whites only use "******" as a last resort to get under your skin. if blacks were to start laughing in the face of cacs who call them ******s/monkeys/c00ns, rather than reacting negatively, the word would likely lose its power and simultaneously confuse the fukk out of racist cacs. what would they have then to exert their false sense of superiority over you as a black person? especially since most whites deny that they get any special treatment simply for being white. :jbhmm:

some would say that a man can only take so much disrespect, but racial slurs don't have to be that breaking point, they can be as silly an insult as calling someone a "buttface" or some shyt if you let them be. YOU decide how much power an insult/word has over you, not the person using it. It's not like we're still being lynched in bulk simply for not kissing up to white folks. Like I said, cacs dont get mad when you call them racial slurs because they have a superiority complex. If blacks exhibited the same" :yeshrug: "reaction as a whole to being called a racial slur then I truly wonder how cacs would react.

And yes, I know the history of the word plays a large part in why we react the way we do when someone of another race uses it, my questions still stands though :jbhmm:

sidenote: Pig skins is by far the best racial slur ive heard for white people

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
True. Its good to be white, in a white supremacist society, so calling a white person "white," or any variant of that, doesn't mean anything.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
imo, and im gonna get some hate for this, but blacks should adapt the same mentality as whites when called a racial slur. most whites only use "******" as a last resort to get under your skin. if blacks were to start laughing in the face of cacs who call them ******s/monkeys/c00ns, rather than reacting negatively, the word would likely lose its power and simultaneously confuse the fukk out of racist cacs. what would they have then to exert their false sense of superiority over you as a black person? especially since most whites deny that they get any special treatment simply for being white. :jbhmm:

some would say that a man can only take so much disrespect, but racial slurs don't have to be that breaking point, they can be as silly an insult as calling someone a "buttface" or some shyt if you let them be. YOU decide how much power an insult/word has over you, not the person using it. It's not like we're still being lynched in bulk simply for not kissing up to white folks. Like I said, cacs dont get mad when you call them racial slurs because they have a superiority complex. If blacks exhibited the same" :yeshrug: "reaction as a whole to being called a racial slur then I truly wonder how cacs would react.

And yes, I know the history of the word plays a large part in why we react the way we do when someone of another race uses it, my questions still stands though :jbhmm:

sidenote: Pig skins is by far the best racial slur ive heard for white people

My motto for any stranger - anybody really - is: if they ain't touchin me (or flexin real hard) then I won't set it. In fact I step off.

So yeah. They never gonna be able to make me react. No hate for that.