the real Pro Black Empowerment bruhs please step in here

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Really?

You have the nerve to post in my thread?

... because I know what type of shyt you're on... you're on that ****shyt. bout to have a ****moment.

pEace.

:lupe: stickied, good luck with your venture

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Personally breh I wouldn't do shyt with any of the cats on this site. I don't trust 99.9% of these dudes. Outside of you, @NatiboyB and @2Quik4UHoes, I assume everyone else is a white supremacist/super c00n until proven otherwise :birdman:
yeah,

Thats why i keep hearing.

BUT

I'm from sohh, and i post here....

so logic will tell me that if i post here then you post here..
and a couple others who i know do real shyt post here..
maybe there are others..

but if not, then i might as well have my account deleted cuz its pointless.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Really?

You have the nerve to post in my thread?

... because I know what type of shyt you're on... you're on that ****shyt. bout to have a ****moment.

pEace.
He as with a lot of Dominicans only care about the dominican republic and fellow Dominicans.

They aren't our allies.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I haven't read this thread yet, but I would like to build with some of yall.

But WE NEED BETTER PLATFORMS, and while the coli is cool to talk about the General problems facing Africans, it's not a good place to strategize.

:francis:I started a Private Group for us Blacks, but I'll be honest Its not getting as much action as I should put in.

Generally as africans, I believe a code needs to be established amongst africans to not advertise our strategies so easily. Not all africans are for the benefit of africans, let alone these crackers out here.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't read this thread yet, but I would like to build with some of yall.

But WE NEED BETTER PLATFORMS, and while the coli is cool to talk about the General problems facing Africans, it's not a good place to strategize.

:francis:I started a Private Group for us Blacks, but I'll be honest Its not getting as much action as I should put in.

Generally as africans, I believe a code needs to be established amongst africans to not advertise our strategies so easily. Not all africans are for the benefit of africans, let alone these crackers out here.
Was I invited to it?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Personally breh I wouldn't do shyt with any of the cats on this site. I don't trust 99.9% of these dudes. Outside of you, @NatiboyB and @2Quik4UHoes, I assume everyone else is a white supremacist/super c00n until proven otherwise :birdman:

But you just said you'd sell us out for a butter biscuit :lupe:

I don't know who or what to believe anymore :mjcry: