the real Pro Black Empowerment bruhs please step in here

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
PM me the info

@aaaaaaa hit me up breh

@UkaremaBeatz what events in Miami you apart of? :ohhh: I went to a few events for the Woodson institute in Miami, the Urban League of Broward County, and apart of a few grassroots down here as well, I live in Broward, maybe we can network

Go to my Youtube page and you will see some of the events I did recently.

I cover all aspects within our community:
Politics
History
Religion
Education
Economics
Health and Wellness
Charity Work

ETC

I also helped promote a survival preparedness class for hurricanes, natural disasters and REX 84 etc. We did this in Hollywood FL this past Sunday.

All of my contact info is in my signature. Lets build!

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Go to my Youtube page and you will see some of the events I did recently.

I cover all aspects within our community:
Politics
History
Religion
Education
Economics
Health and Wellness
Charity Work

ETC

I also helped promote a survival preparedness class for hurricanes, natural disasters and REX 84 etc. We did this in Hollywood FL this past Sunday.

All of my contact info is in my signature. Lets build!

Did you get a link yet bro?

Its cool.

Imagine a place where you can talk to black people about whatever you want without worrying about the feds or law enforcement infiltrating.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I'm in. Do I need a PM?
Yes.

You can also access the site through an app but first you need a link.

Its great to be able say what you want on any subject.For example:Right now we have thread about organising a Black gun club across the country. I cant say anything further due to the pigs and evil whites on here.

Last edited:

Onlooker

Rookie
Daps
Yes.

You can also access the site through an app but first you need a link.

Its great to be able say what you want on any subject.For example:Right now we have thread about organising a Black gun club across the country. I cant say anything further due to the pigs and evil whites on here.

Okay, I'd like a PM/link then. Sounds like a good idea and I'd like to contribute if I can.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Did you get a link yet bro?

Its cool.

Imagine a place where you can talk to black people about whatever you want without worrying about the feds or law enforcement infiltrating.

We live in system of white supremacy so until we as a people can amount more than 1/2 of 1% of the wealth (Dr. Claude Anderson) in this country than are say collectively doesn't matter.

and yes I got the link and joined. I'd say we need to take it a step further and have weekly conference calls to analyze and discuss these types of topics.

Hit me back if anyone is interested...

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Hell yeah bro.

Weekly conference calls Im down for.

If somebody knows how to set it up Im down.

We live in system of white supremacy so until we as a people can amount more than 1/2 of 1% of the wealth (Dr. Claude Anderson) in this country than are say collectively doesn't matter.

and yes I got the link and joined. I'd say we need to take it a step further and have weekly conference calls to analyze and discuss these types of topics.

Hit me back if anyone is interested...

@5star thanks for the rep bro.