The real “Next Gen” gameplay everybody missed.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
That’s dull :mindblown:

then what the hell is exciting?
Xbox better have some exciting games or they’re gonna lose a happy and paying customer in me...fighting my way thru gears 5 now like damn I’m really getting franchise fatigue...lol but I have faith In Microsoft..I’m a lover of all the consoles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt looks crazy to me.

Supposedly 4K 60fps on series X :banderas:

I'm here to ruin your thread:

it's not next-gen exclusive, it's coming out to PS4/PC/X1 too.(PS5 version not announced yet)
First-Person Shooter Bright Memory Infinite PS4 Version Revealed
It was also shown at GDC already this year, idk why MSFT tried to stunt like it was the first unveiling of the game :mjlol:
Stans :mjlol:

Does look good though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox better have some exciting games or they’re gonna lose a happy and paying customer in me...fighting my way thru gears 5 now like damn I’m really getting franchise fatigue...lol but I have faith In Microsoft..I’m a lover of all the consoles
This is a 3rd party game. Has nothing really to do with Xbox other than a marketing partnership.

I just posted it as it’s the only real glimpse of “next gen” gameplay out there.

Graphics look great and gameplay looks fast and fun for a FPS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Won’t look anything like that on PS4

Unreal 5 coming out on IOS

Guess that ain’t next gen either:stopitslime:
tenor.gif

Didn't say anything about how it'll look but just said that it's not a "next-gen" game just like Dirt 5 or Halo Infinite isn't going to be a "next gen" game if it's coming to older consoles. Thread title should say "the real cross-gen gameplay everybody missed"

UE5 is an ENGINE silly rabbit :mjlol:

Deal with it!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
tenor.gif

Didn't say anything about how it'll look but just said that it's not a "next-gen" game just like Dirt 5 or Halo Infinite isn't going to be a "next gen" game if it's coming to older consoles.

UE5 is an ENGINE silly rabbit :mjlol:

Deal with it!
So you just came in to say dumb shyt?

Ok thanks:cheers:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4