The REAL loading speed Test for Next Gen systems.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The real test is actually going to be loading cross platform next gen games. But from the raw figures you would expect the PS5 to be handily ahead since (I think) none of the games shown had any optimizations to leverage either storage architecture. So pure drive speed should be winning.

I wanna see the multiplat load times on the next gen games between the systems. Not old shyt.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This argument is disingenuous. Like many Xbot threads over the past few years it will be forgotten about and used as proof of premature celebration in later threads.

The amount of lanes Sony is using requires intentional programming to take advantage of.

If you have a 12 lane highway but send all the cars down 4 like you used too yes it won't be as fast as it would be if they were evenly using all 12.

MS architecture is closer to how things are currently coded in this gen, hence current gen games loading faster because they are already written to work this way. So the raw speed increase is more palpable.

Games built from the ground up, or patched specifically to take advantage of Sonys architecture, probably won't reflect this same outcome. But when this turns out to be true you guys will just spin it or move on anyway. You did it all last gen only to be wrong 95% of the time, so have fun.

I could be wrong but the premise of this thread is slightly ignorant. You Xbots really argue like Republicans.

Kind of reminds me of the guy that went on the House floor with a snowball and said "how could global warming be real?" Thought he was sonning scientists :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's an unoptimized game that has the longest load times of this gen loading on two machines with ssd.

Because playstation didn't win the race, I guess it's an attack on PlayStation.

• Dap
Reactions: Ayo

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Marvels-avengers-d5de2e1.jpg

i been sayin this forever that this was the game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This argument is disingenuous. Like many Xbot threads over the past few years it will be forgotten about and used as proof of premature celebration in later threads.

The amount of lanes Sony is using requires intentional programming to take advantage of.

If you have a 12 lane highway but send all the cars down 4 like you used too yes it won't be as fast as it would be if they were evenly using all 12.

MS architecture is closer to how things are currently coded in this gen, hence current gen games loading faster because they are already written to work this way. So the raw speed increase is more palpable.

Games built from the ground up, or patched specifically to take advantage of Sonys architecture, probably won't reflect this same outcome. But when this turns out to be true you guys will just spin it or move on anyway. You did it all last gen only to be wrong 95% of the time, so have fun.

I could be wrong but the premise of this thread is slightly ignorant. You Xbots really argue like Republicans.

Kind of reminds me of the guy that went on the House floor with a snowball and said "how could global warming be real?" Thought he was sonning scientists :russ:
You talked all that shyt just too reveal "I really don't know what they fukk I'm talking about but....."

But nothing nikka :umad:
It's an unoptimized game that has the longest load times of this gen loading on two machines with ssd.

Because playstation didn't win the race, I guess it's an attack on PlayStation.
Well you see what had happened was the Xbox cheated because it was designed to work better and because the FlabStation can't it's not even really an advantage tho. I don't know, I could be wrong. But Republicans... something something, fanboy tears :to:
it aint optimized...the consoles not officially out yet :dwillhuh:
Yeah they probably just waiting till the last minute so they can be like SURPRISE!!!! :stylin: