The Real Housewives Of Potomac... Robyn Dixon

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
No integrity, no honor, no respect for yourself or others.

Her family raised him, if he didn't want an intimate relationship with her he could of established that, he didn't. It's not just her who is losing in this situation.

There both at fault.

One day young man you will learn that most marriages especially those that involve Career Minded people are based on Security

And it sounds like ole girl don't wanna move on and let go of that Trophy Wife position

But I guarantee if Juan Dixon was the 40 something year old custodian at a high school instead of a former NBA ball player ..she would have BEEN HAD AN EXIT PLAN....

stop feeling sorry for her...

She ain't hurting she had been able to benefit from being a so called damaged divorcee by landing a Reality Show gig...

She also got kids by him...

She good..she DONT EVER HAVE TO WORK A 9 TO 5

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She seems pretty ride or die from what I've seen. Very humble and overall nice. She should move on if Juan isn't interest d. She could easily find a man of value. Yes, even with those kids.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Loyalty should be rewarded... She defends him, she's obviously not there for the money, and she walks on eggshells to let him maintain his rule over the house. You can tell she's not a nagging ass b1tch, a lot of women would have left. Don't complain about no good women when you sh1t on the decent one's. I don't know everything though, I'm just on the outside looking in.:hubie:

That's wifey material and he's treating her like a money grubbing thot.
Negged for being lame