The Real Housewives Of Potomac... Robyn Dixon

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
bytch don't know her value, when you don't respect yourself don't expect other people to treat you right, plain and simple, there's plenty of beautiful women like her with no self esteem

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
So because she's "Attractive" he should stay with her forever?

He's known her since he was in his teens, heMs married and divorced her. He knows everything that he needs to know....
Loyalty should be rewarded... She defends him, she's obviously not there for the money, and she walks on eggshells to let him maintain his rule over the house. You can tell she's not a nagging ass b1tch, a lot of women would have left. Don't complain about no good women when you sh1t on the decent one's. I don't know everything though, I'm just on the outside looking in.:hubie:

That's wifey material and he's treating her like a money grubbing thot.

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
Loyalty should be rewarded... She defends him, she's obviously not there for the money, and she walks on eggshells to let him maintain his rule over the house. You can tell she's not a nagging ass b1tch, a lot of women would have left. Don't complain about no good women when you sh1t on the decent one's. I don't know everything though, I'm just on the outside looking in.:hubie:

Problem is the man never asked for loyalty and such dedication from her, don't spend your energy on people who don't deserve it, loyalty must be inspired from someone's action, don't gave it for free. Some people use other people's loyalty to do great things for them and for other people, but some other people use it to destroy and exploit other people. Women are giving their time and energy to the wrong men and they're blaming all men for choosing wrong, that's the biggest problem right here, find a man who deserve such loyalty, who can take the challenge and show you loyalty back, but no these women always take the worse and the fukkboys and they expected these men to do something positive with it. Choose wisely and then give him your loyalty, like Michelle Obama did with Barack, she knew her value and she chose to follow a real man and a leader, and Obama did not dissapoint her to this regard. But Robyn choose a fukkboy and she expected what ?

Sniper

All Star
Daps

We don't know what he has to deal with behind closed doors. Yes she's been down for him and has been loyal. She's in love and he's not, he's there for the show/kids. I think once the cameras leaves so does he.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
To a wealthy ball player ...women like her even as a wife is EXPENDABLE...

plus she is piss colored that means just like a white woman she has limited shelf life (won't age well)

Young New PUZZY>>> Old PUZZY that nags and whines and bored u :yawn:

He has OPTIONS :manny:

This is the exception

Her family took him in as kid cause he had no family, they basically raised him......and did her A1 dirty...no excuse because he has been broke for years living on property owned by her family

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is the exception

Her family took him in as kid cause he had no family, they basically raised him......and did her A1 dirty...no excuse because he has been broke for years living on property owned by her family

So.....

If u mess with a PLAYER don't be surprised when u get PLAYED :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really wish she would move on already. She doesn't trust him and he's not trying to be in half a relationship with her.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
So.....

If u mess with a PLAYER don't be surprised when u get PLAYED :manny:

No integrity, no honor, no respect for yourself or others.

Her family raised him, if he didn't want an intimate relationship with her he could of established that, he didn't. It's not just her who is losing in this situation.

There both at fault.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No integrity, no honor, no respect for yourself or others.

Her family raised him, if he didn't want an intimate relationship with her he could of established that, he didn't. It's not just her who is losing in this situation.

There both at fault.

Man most athletes cheat. It comes with the territory and at this point that's the past. She needs to move on. She wants to front like she it's a relationship but not really. He's ready to be fully committed to someone (from what he says) and she's not with it. She is just hurting herself.