The Real Housewives Of Potomac... Robyn Dixon

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I know most brehs don't watch this show... So this beautiful woman is basically getting sh1t on by her ex NBA player husband Juan Dixon. She's beautiful, college educated, humble, she has pretty feet, and she comes from a successful two parent household. Has this brotha lost his mind?

Robyn-Dixon-Feet-2699063.jpg

CbxUVsPWAAEEPJz.jpg

robyn-dixon-3.jpg

real-housewives-of-potomac-season-1-personal-photos-robyn-12.jpg

Cg-4qkIUcAEQsZZ.jpg

Last edited:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I grew up in the same neighborhood as her husband. Just got the head coaching job at Coppin
:leon: Well good for him... I take back the part about him chasing coaching gigs at the YMCA... Im going to slide in her dm's, I think I can take care of her a lot better than he can.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:leon: Well good for him... I take back the part about him chasing coaching gigs at the YMCA... Im going to slide in her dm's, I think I can take care of her a lot better than he can.
Both his parents died of AIDS breh. He just recently found out his real father is still alive. Her parents didn't take him in tho. He has family that is pretty high up on the social scale here. His aunt is former mayor Sheila Dixon

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
She has zero self esteem it is very hard to watch
Her husband said he is only there for the kids but she is in la la land, She need to get hard body like Gizelle
I don't get it... As a female, how does this happen? Gizelle is beautiful too, just a little weathered.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Speaking from experience when you are cheated on it can make you feel as a woman as though you are inadequate.
It appears she hasn't done anything bar the divorce to remove herself from that situation, she hasn't even really changed her mindset it seems she is just going through the motions.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
So because she's "Attractive" he should stay with her forever?

He's known her since he was in his teens, heMs married and divorced her. He knows everything that he needs to know....

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Both his parents died of AIDS breh. He just recently found out his real father is still alive. Her parents didn't take him in tho. He has family that is pretty high up on the social scale here. His aunt is former mayor Sheila Dixon

Yeah, Real Sports did a piece on him not too long ago, it was a good watch

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She's my favorite on the show. She fine and has a funny ass personality. Think she is just scared to date new dudes, she been with him since high school.

Would wife and breed.