NULL
1*VGOptL4ODNZ4NRV9CJVzeA.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I watched A Most Wanted Man - his final leading role - the other night for the first time. Good Le Carre spy thriller.

The look of despair after the final mission falls apart is especially heartbreaking when you know he dies IRL a few months later.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry: Probably one of the tragic "could have been" lost to endure. PSH had this aura about him where he can play a goofball, but a serious ass actor in a instant. I was blown away by his performances in Along Came Polly and Before The Devil Knows You're Dead. It sucks the vices he dealt with ended up being his eternal tomb. You will never find actors that can be able to pull off what he did for his time.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ending hits me like a brick every time. I gotta be in the right state of mind to watch that movie. It’s not horror, but it still scares me more than most horror films I’ve watched.
Definitely a heavy movie. Great nonetheless though.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
He was the best actor alive when he died.

A true GOAT.

I can't imagine the great work he would have done in the last 10 years if he was still around :mjcry:

What a loss for cinema

Theflash

Pro
Daps
He was the best actor alive when he died.

A true GOAT.

I can't imagine the great work he would have done in the last 10 years if he was still around :mjcry:

What a loss for cinema
:umad:Cac lover. He would’ve done more heroin

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised no one has brought up The Master, one of his strongest characters. Joaquin is my guy too but he was noticeably outclassed in their scenes together.

Sadly I don’t feel that he got his flowers while he was alive either, he was respected but not really celebrated like most American greats. People started talking about him way more after he passed :mjcry:

The acting in that movie was brilliant

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
last of a dying breed. now even the character actors and supporting cast have to be pretty boys first, actors second. we're losing recipes!