The range of Phillip Seymour Hoffman was astonishing

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just watched a couple of his movies recently, dude was one of the greatest actors ever, he would’ve definitely added to his Oscar resume if he was still alive, RIP :mjcry:

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m surprised no one has brought up The Master, one of his strongest characters. Joaquin is my guy too but he was noticeably outclassed in their scenes together.

Sadly I don’t feel that he got his flowers while he was alive either, he was respected but not really celebrated like most American greats. People started talking about him way more after he passed :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m surprised no one has brought up The Master, one of his strongest characters. Joaquin is my guy too but he was noticeably outclassed in their scenes together.

Sadly I don’t feel that he got his flowers while he was alive either, he was respected but not really celebrated like most American greats. People started talking about him way more after he passed :mjcry:

Coming to say this. This movie was very confusing but I feel everytime he was in a scene he absolutely stole it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His subtle thespanism in Boogie Nights:fire:, Magnolia, and 24 Hour is a master class:banderas::wow:

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in films like Red dragon and Moneyball where he doesn’t have a lead role he kills it

He was dope in Doubt. Forgot about that film