Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Mmmmhhhhmmmm
But the thing is;
You already HATE the product;
Never will like the product
And only listen to other like minded people that HATE it.

Also, the example you gave has been done in every fed and about the same way with the same “grape jam” :heh:

Or tell me I’m wrong, maybe you not a hater, I’m sure you didn’t like it the 20+ times Orton (ex.) did the same thing and gave friends & families that same grape jam.:mjlol:

I’m not your enemy here breh.....
I may legit be your last and only TSC friend:mjlit:

They can drop the lame unfunny cac stuff...drop the ex wwe guys and build up adam pages of the company and become a more serious product...also khan cant be booker

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They can drop the lame unfunny cac stuff...drop the ex wwe guys and build up adam pages of the company and become a more serious product...also khan cant be booker

But coli said they need these small few WWE guys for the international markets and get eyes on the product to see the new guys?:ohhh:

But every time a new guys comes in and they try to build them you say “who is this new guy and why should I care”:ohhh:

I mean:hula:

Either way, it shouldn’t matter to you.
You not gonna like the product either way and no matter what they do:mjgrin:

Also.... what kind of humor is this?:usure:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Why? It fits him.
The captain nickname is fine and I like it. I just don't like the fatigues and waving the flag (I can't remember the name of their group right now) but I've never liked military gimmicks like that. I also don't like the Foreigner=bad guy gimmick either.