The Random AEW News Thread

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
fukkboy Max really grasping for straws if he's talking about Caz in an indy show by an Impact talent and trying to tie it into AEW. Maybe he should start an Impact Sucks thread that he can regularly shytpost in.

Listen up u tranny yall made the impact X aew x NJPW..gallows runs shows with maskless fans...if he gets sick and gets the bucks or kenny sick...u know bcuz they doing a program together u stupid bytch

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
FTR is currently feuding with a dude who claims to be a dinosaur and a 13 year old so idk man. They're supposed to be the best team in the world, quickly won the titles, did nothing with them, dropped them to the Bucks in a dream match feud that was literally just one match and then they went to the lower card.

Miro's gimmick even if it is his real personality fukking sucks, his association with Kip Sabian has done nothing for either guy.

Moxley has been completely unmotivated and dull for his whole AEW run and all of his matches have underdelivered except maybe the deathmatch with Kenny and the match with Darby. He's just as bored and unmotivated as he was the last 2 years of his WWE run and only comes alive for hardcore and NJ stuff.

U forgot they doing a match with a 71 year old ex junkie that got fired for being a coke head

Miro stinks period....he collectn a check

Yeah mox sucks too.. all this bullshyt czw...boring ass promos and stone cold cosplay..like we didnt forget his weak ass punches in wwe or that stupid rope clothesline... we already know hes losing at the ppv...that what happens when a bad booker has ppvs every 4 months

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

May was like 96

The one and only Cosplay Stone Cold in the game now

Mae young better than 80% of aew roster..she would run laps around that womens division

Mox = stone cold cosplay
Mjf = bootleg miz
Starks = fake ass rock with a squished head
Jericho = greg the hammer valentine

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mae young better than 0% of AEW roster..she would get lapped around that womens division

Kevin Owens = stone cold cosplay (same finisher and attitude)
Bobby Roode = bootleg miz
LA Knight = fake ass rock with a squished head
Otis = greg the hammer valentine

Correction... also remember... your words
you don’t watch the product:lolbron:

Dude.... we don’t need to go back and forth.
We get it, you don’t like the company.
You will NEVER like the company under any circumstance due to loyalty.

It’s all good:russ:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Correction... also remember... your words
you don’t watch the product:lolbron:

Dude.... we don’t need to go back and forth.
We get it, you don’t like the company.
You will NEVER like the company under any circumstance due to loyalty.

It’s all good:russ:

Dont watch live, dont pay for ppvs...i hear they do something stupid ill watch a clip of it and than shyt on it....they had a golden opportunity to be a legit competitor and flopped bcuz of a mark booker..

U just said that u still wont watch nxt on tues:russ:... when u saw posters say they gona start watching nxt now

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dont watch live, dont pay for ppvs...i hear they do something stupid ill watch a clip of it and than shyt on it....they had a golden opportunity to be a legit competitor and flopped bcuz of a mark booker..

U just said that u still wont watch nxt on tues:russ:... when u saw posters say they gona start watching nxt now

So you HEAR:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Not see for yourself... you HEAR:lolbron:

Well that’s cool breh! Again your mind is made up and won’t be changed no matter what.
You never gave them a chance.

And ok stupid shyt isn’t exclusive to one promotion (or atleast not anymore) anyone can search and find stupid shyt on the internet every week

ie Botchomania

And yes, I guess for now my mind is made up too. I’m not gonna watch a show I ain’t really feeling and I’m not gonna search out clips to see what is bad. If sometime good happens, I will check it out.... like last nights RAW, didn’t know Lashley won till I saw a thread, so I checked it out later

Not knocking what you do, I just can’t do it no more cuz “I’m not allowed and don’t have the same privileges as you” so I pivoted.:russ:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
So you HEAR:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Not see for yourself... you HEAR:lolbron:

Well that’s cool breh! Again your mind is made up and won’t be changed no matter what.
You never gave them a chance.

And ok stupid shyt isn’t exclusive to one promotion (or atleast not anymore) anyone can search and find stupid shyt on the internet every week

ie Botchomania

And yes, I guess for now my mind is made up too. I’m not gonna watch a show I ain’t really feeling and I’m not gonna search out clips to see what is bad. If sometime good happens, I will check it out.... like last nights RAW, didn’t know Lashley won till I saw a thread, so I checked it out later

Not knocking what you do, I just can’t do it no more cuz “I’m not allowed and don’t have the same privileges as you” so I pivoted.:russ:

I just told u i hear something stupid(ex: bucks dad has grape jam all over his face) than i go find a clip/vids on tube or twitter(easiest way)..u dont even watch live half the time...."ayo im at the store ill tune in later" etc...

I dont watch nxt live either...95% time

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I just told u i hear something stupid(ex: bucks dad has grape jam all over his face) than i go find a clip/vids on tube or twitter(easiest way)..u dont even watch live half the time...."ayo im at the store ill tune in later" etc...

I dont watch nxt live either...95% time

Mmmmhhhhmmmm
But the thing is;
You already HATE the product;
Never will like the product
And only listen to other like minded people that HATE it.

Also, the example you gave has been done in every fed and about the same way with the same “grape jam” :heh:

Or tell me I’m wrong, maybe you not a hater, I’m sure you didn’t like it the 20+ times Orton (ex.) did the same thing and gave friends & families that same grape jam.:mjlol:

I’m not your enemy here breh.....
I may legit be your last and only TSC friend:mjlit:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The thing hanging above the ring in the ladder match is going to literally be a brass ring :mjlol:

Wish the ppv was on Saturday instead of Sunday. Saturdays just feel better not having to work the next morning.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The thing hanging above the ring in the ladder match is going to literally be a brass ring :mjlol:

Wish the ppv was on Saturday instead of Sunday. Saturdays just feel better not having to work the next morning.

Agree too.... but not even WWE competes with UFC

And it’s a big night too with 2 big time championship fight?

Naw...... they had too