The Raid 2 Trailer

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
He's playing a character called Prakoso, so far only described as an enforcer.

1ibo.jpg

The movie takes place two hours after the original and spans three years (probably has to do with Rama being in jail). Evans has also come out and said the movie will probably be over two hours long with the final 30-45 minutes being non-stop action.

last movie i watched two times in theatres

tumblr_mjqiu0AfG31rsij98o1_250.gif

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
He's playing a character called Prakoso, so far only described as an enforcer.

1ibo.jpg

The movie takes place two hours after the original and spans three years (probably has to do with Rama being in jail). Evans has also come out and said the movie will probably be over two hours long with the final 30-45 minutes being non-stop action.

:wow:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First film was one of the most intense I've ever seen, I thought I was watching the ending after 30mins. I'll be looking forward to this sequel.

Watched this a second ago, was gonna post it.

First one was incredible, and this one looks the same.

Fred.

why do you always end your posts with 'Fred'?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First film was one of the most intense I've ever seen, I thought I was watching the ending after 30mins. I'll be looking forward to this sequel.

why do you always end your posts with 'Fred'?

It's my name. I started messing around with message boards around '99 or so, back then I didn't know much about the internet. I thought a message board was kinda like sending a letter or email, so I'd sign each post. Since then it's became my calling card. :manny:

Fred.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like a must see movie brehs :whew:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's my name. I started messing around with message boards around '99 or so, back then I didn't know much about the internet. I thought a message board was kinda like sending a letter or email, so I'd sign each post. Since then it's became my calling card. :manny:

Fred.

:russ: thats a funny story breh. I'll be honest with you, after I seen your posts I've started calling people I encounter (in real life) 'Fred' during conversations because it sounds familiar to 'friend' on some :troll: shyt.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Mad Dog is the GOAT martial art villain to me. He was just so :banderas:
real talk, the 1st time i seen this flick and saw the part where he put his gun down then proceeded too whoop ol boy ass with his bare hands i thought to myself every young thug needs to see this flick. cats out here shooting each other from a distance thinking that makes them a man. How bout putting the gun down and going toe 2 toe. now thats really gangsta