The Raid 2 Trailer

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
:whoo::blessed::banderas:first movie was piff. Can't for this and the protector 2 to drop:whew:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Motherfu... I literally checked to see if there was any new info about this movie fukking yesterday and was disappointed to find none. :snoop:

Did I just see mad dog :ohhh: Can't wait

It's the same actor but he'll be playing a different role. Evans wanted the actor back because he's the shyt but he didn't want to diminish Mad Dog's death by bringing the character back.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Motherfu... I literally checked to see if there was any new info about this movie fukking yesterday and was disappointed to find none. :snoop:

It's the same actor but he'll be playing a different role. Evans wanted the actor back because he's the shyt but he didn't want to diminish Mad Dog's death by bringing the character back.

Yeah the Director must really like working with these dudes because him and Rama were in Merantau as well.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched this a second ago, was gonna post it.

First one was incredible, and this one looks the same.

Fred.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember all the gotdamn trouble I went through to find out where the first Raid was playing out when it was only in select theaters...i had to go 40 mins from my spot to find a theater...it wasn't even one of those chain theaters but some artsy ass one with paid parking :rudy::camby: ...i had to park 3 blocks away and fast walk my ass there..there was a small crowd up in there but top 5 in movie reactions that i have ever been a part of...we all stood up in the end and clapped for like 3 mins...i was so crack i told my brother about it and told him to find a theater in his area and watch...he hits me up later in the evening and me and him went back and forth for like 30 mins on how ill the shyt was..thankfully the word of mouth buzz got the movie expanded into more theaters and i only had to drive 10 mins to see it again..with that being said i cannot wait for this one

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:ohhh: is that true? Didn't know that.

Damn, Mad Dog's long lost cousin is gonna put some serious work on Rama and Company :sadcam:

That "avenge my family" final scene :whew:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ohhh: is that true? Didn't know that.

Damn, Mad Dog's long lost cousin is gonna put some serious work on Rama and Company :sadcam:

That "avenge my family" final scene :whew:

He's playing a character called Prakoso, so far only described as an enforcer.

1ibo.jpg

The movie takes place two hours after the original and spans three years (probably has to do with Rama being in jail). Evans has also come out and said the movie will probably be over two hours long with the final 30-45 minutes being non-stop action.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He's playing a character called Prakoso, so far only described as an enforcer.

1ibo.jpg

The movie takes place two hours after the original and spans three years (probably has to do with Rama being in jail). Evans has also come out and said the movie will probably be over two hours long with the final 30-45 minutes being non-stop action.

Oh man.... :wow: We are going to :eat::eat: :eat: