The Raid 2 Trailer

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: I had no idea this was being made. I probably have a long time before I see it but glad I didn't want to wait months or years to see a trailer. Can't wait.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'll never forget seeing this in the theatre. I can't remember the last time I saw everyone on the edge of their seats cheering on battles. Wasn't just the fellas either, even the gfs/wives were going :krs: :whew: throughout the flick. Still got my bluray sealed, might have to finally crack it open :blessed:

Mad dog though... that nikka is a problem! :sadcam:

Glad they haven't gone forward with the North American remake yet. Much prefer it in it's Indonesian origin. Just feels grimier.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'll never forget seeing this in the theatre. I can't remember the last time I saw everyone on the edge of their seats cheering on battles. Wasn't just the fellas either, even the gfs/wives were going :krs: :whew: throughout the flick.

:russ: Awesome audience. The theater I went to watch it at only had 1 guy watching it and he walked out during the Mad Dog vs Andi/Rama fight :stopitslime: But I liked having the theater to myself.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mvpba1Vig01rnjfjfo1_500.gif

My body is ready

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
:russ: Awesome audience. The theater I went to watch it at only had 1 guy watching it and he walked out during the Mad Dog vs Andi/Rama fight :stopitslime: But I liked having the theater to myself.

:pachaha: We went opening night but I was surprised to see it sold out. I think it gained alot of steam here because of TIFF. The entire theatre was like :dj2: :clap: when they beat Mad Dog. :smh: at the dude walking out during one of the GOAT battles I've ever seen. It's rare to see 2 good guys vs 1 bad guy and legit thinking that the good guys are outnumbered :gladbron: shyt was perfection :wow:

He'll be back though :jawalrus:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: We went opening night but I was surprised to see it sold out. I think it gained alot of steam here because of TIFF. The entire theatre was like :dj2: :clap: when they beat Mad Dog. :smh: at the dude walking out during one of the GOAT battles I've ever seen. It's rare to see 2 good guys vs 1 bad guy and legit thinking that the good guys are outnumbered :gladbron: shyt was perfection :wow:

He'll be back though :jawalrus:

I'm glad they did that 2 on 1. Rama going solo against Mad Dog would have had me :childplease: especially since he was a rookie and because Mad Dog beat Sergeant Jaka who was more experienced.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm glad they did that 2 on 1. Rama going solo against Mad Dog would have had me :childplease: especially since he was a rookie and because Mad Dog beat Sergeant Jaka who was more experienced.

Yeah, same. It was a more believable battle, because you actually thought that Mad Dog could pull it off. That dude was beasting on them the entire time too :wow: That Jaka death made me feel some type of way. I actually was a little :sadcam: after that battle.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, same. It was a more believable battle, because you actually thought that Mad Dog could pull it off. That dude was beasting on them the entire time too :wow: That Jaka death made me feel some type of way. I actually was a little :sadcam: after that battle.

I think it's because Jaka almost made it. Dude went almost toe to toe with Mad Dog, I hate it had to be him.

What made me :to: was how Dagu got murked. Dude was beasting on mooks as support and he catches a bullet to the dome by a coward. They should have killed that nikka who stayed in the walls the whole film.