The Race Track will be a TLR Sub-Forum no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're such a dumb cac. You like the fact that we can't be antiwhite here the way SFers are antiblack. It protects you like the girl that you are. fakkit.
2404792-8968433545-13615.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Who the fukk are you? Weve never seen you post here and you're mod,, you have no say in the TLR you fukk bytch,,

Now why the fukk are these pawg or black women threads getting moved to the race track now or whatever thread,, shyt that thread about jobs putting Iranian and North African thread got moved to the race track and it was an educational thread,, nobody goes into the race track.. You're taking the fun out of TLR

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Who the fukk are you? Weve never seen you post here and you're mod,, you have no say in the TLR you fukk bytch,,

Now why the fukk are these pawg or black women threads getting moved to the race track now or whatever thread,, shyt that thread about jobs putting Iranian and North African thread got moved to the race track and it was an educational thread,, nobody goes into the race track.. You're taking the fun out of TLR
there trying to ruin. The coli

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
TLR gonna be shyt now..

Just gonna be a ton of women related/ women bashing bullshyt

Edit: don't get me wrong, if dudes wanna talk about dude issues.. That's fine.. No problem with that But let's be real.. Most those threads are Lowkey women bashing.. And mostly coming from a mod :sas2:

Last edited:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
TLR gonna be shyt now..

Just gonna be a ton of women related/ women bashing bullshyt

Edit: don't get me wrong, if dudes wanna talk about dude issues.. That's fine.. No problem with that But let's be real.. Most those threads are Lowkey women bashing.. And mostly coming from a mod :sas2:
you talking about the dude with the scarf

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Been reading some of the other subforums and i see whats going on. People been crying and snitching that the discussions have gotten racial. Thats a component of life. But i guess sensitive bammas like @edog have nothing going on in their lives but to cry and stick their heads in their sand at the mere mention of race. Some weak ass shyt if u ask me

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
coli civil war :lupe:

Na this is what happens when you let people have nice things, I and other posters have said it before this forum (thecoli) is by far the most liberal forum I have been a part of as far as rules go. I've been apart of everything from car racing, music, movies video games to financial advice and medical forums, the shyt you can say /do on here before you get banned is CRAZY. There are tons of forums where you get auto banned just for making a thread in the wrong subforum and forget calling out a admin like dudes do sometimes with @Brooklynzson and @cook , that earns you a permanent ban. The splitting of the race track from the TLR was a good move for many reasons same way splitting the arcadium was and this is coming from someone who was 10000% against that split

But I say that to say this all these dudes you seeing talking about this the end of the this or that are still here : :mjpls:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.