The Purge: The First Purge - (Trailer/July 4th)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Like somebody posted the little amount of cgi was trash. It’s the 2nd best purge movie after the 2nd one (Anarchy)

Cool seeing a bruh put in work:yeshrug:

Off topic but sitting next to me was a white mom and her kids with one of the kids next to me and I’m sitting there like:francis: you really brought your kids to this? Lil kid couldn’t have been more than 8 or 9.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Like somebody posted the little amount of cgi was trash. It’s the 2nd best purge movie after the 2nd one (Anarchy)

Cool seeing a bruh put in work:yeshrug:

Off topic but sitting next to me was a white mom and her kids with one of the kids next to me and I’m sitting there like:francis: you really brought your kids to this? Lil kid couldn’t have been more than 8 or 9.

I put this one over the 3rd one because they didn't code anything for this. Pretty much blatantly said racist white folks want Black people dead and black people need to protect their neighborhoods lol. Event had the straight up KKK in this vs the militia looking cats with a few nazi tats that you have to be aware of to notice.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Movie was good if you know what to expect.

They plain that black people are too moral to just go on random killing missions for fun. Only the drug addicted or people at the end of their rope were murderous.

CACs are blood thirsty.

Lead female could have been casted better.

Lead dude actually did well as the action star.

Bottom line is black people all we got is us.

Church ain’t gonna keep us safe.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't like the original but the last 2 were great. With that said, it's not better then the last two but it's still an entertaining film. The bad. Miscasting with the main female in the film. Terrible overacting and annoying. Also bad it took a while to get warmed up. Once it did, it was good. I like how they gave the background but still they could have had a little action. Now, the good (sorry, can't do it without spoilers). You've been warned
Skeletor da gawd. That niguh is top 5 dope fiends of all time. Outside of Pookie and the crackhead from Menace. Niguh scared me everytime. I didn't jump in my seat but it surprised me. The coldest part to me was the drones with the guns. Didn't expect that but it was dope how they killed them. I also like the Marissa Tomei murk. That was dope as well. Now, the main drug dealer needed more screen time time but he can act. Just above and beyond everybody. That should been the main story and not that Nia and her lame brother. Good ending. Now, it should end with this next one. Since during the credits they showed the next plan is to nation wise.

Lastly, I didn't know Drake was going to make a guest appearance. :lolbron: You'll get that once you see the film.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a bad film. I don't think it really stands out as better or worse than any of the others. If you liked the others, you'll like this one.

I will say, the "satirical" news bits sound a little to much like real life.

If your talking about the news clips at the beginning those were real shots thats why the faces were blurred out. I thought that was a nice realistic touch. I liked how they didnt bullshyt with the racist undertones and showed how the violent nature was in white folks while nikkas just turnt up and had a good time. The dopest and realistic part to me was the NFFA being funded by the NRA

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Lol joint was wack. Seems like the budget was waaaay less and the cgi was terrible. I say check it out if you got movie pass or something. The main dude was decent though.

Designer was in this flick too lmfao
Who was he? I only know him from Panda and have no idea wtf he looks like
I put this one over the 3rd one because they didn't code anything for this. Pretty much blatantly said racist white folks want Black people dead and black people need to protect their neighborhoods lol. Event had the straight up KKK in this vs the militia looking cats with a few nazi tats that you have to be aware of to notice.
Dont forget the cac in the blackface mask
:smh: Damn near my whole audience let out an audible moan at that bullshyt

Skeletor crazy ass was that dude tho. The neighbors voice sounded so much like Tichina Arnold to me. I pictured Pam in my head every time she talked.

Post credit scene:
I'm definitely checking that TV show tho

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Who was he? I only know him from Panda and have no idea wtf he looks like
Dont forget the cac in the blackface mask
:smh: Damn near my whole audience let out an audible moan at that bullshyt

Skeletor crazy ass was that dude tho. The neighbors voice sounded so much like Tichina Arnold to me. I pictured Pam in my head every time she talked.

Post credit scene:
I'm definitely checking that TV show tho

He was at the Purge Party

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wasn't as great as anarchy
Lol joint was wack. Seems like the budget was waaaay less and the cgi was terrible. I say check it out if you got movie pass or something. The main dude was decent though.

Designer was in this flick too lmfao

Yeah i didn't like it as that much either, especially how dude at the end started busting out gun kata then turned into John McLane

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Movie was good if you know what to expect.

They plain that black people are too moral to just go on random killing missions for fun. Only the drug addicted or people at the end of their rope were murderous.

CACs are blood thirsty.

Lead female could have been casted better.

Lead dude actually did well as the action star.

Bottom line is black people all we got is us.

Church ain’t gonna keep us safe.
As soon as I saw the church I knew it was gunna be shot up.:francis:

Movie was good.

CACs getting stabbed in the face:blessed:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Didn't like the original but the last 2 were great. With that said, it's not better then the last two but it's still an entertaining film. The bad. Miscasting with the main female in the film. Terrible overacting and annoying. Also bad it took a while to get warmed up. Once it did, it was good. I like how they gave the background but still they could have had a little action. Now, the good (sorry, can't do it without spoilers). You've been warned
Skeletor da gawd. That niguh is top 5 dope fiends of all time. Outside of Pookie and the crackhead from Menace. Niguh scared me everytime. I didn't jump in my seat but it surprised me. The coldest part to me was the drones with the guns. Didn't expect that but it was dope how they killed them. I also like the Marissa Tomei murk. That was dope as well. Now, the main drug dealer needed more screen time time but he can act. Just above and beyond everybody. That should been the main story and not that Nia and her lame brother. Good ending. Now, it should end with this next one. Since during the credits they showed the next plan is to nation wise.

Lastly, I didn't know Drake was going to make a guest appearance. :lolbron: You'll get that once you see the film.

#Blackfacedrake got dealt with:ufdup:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not trying to derail the thread but just curious. Do yall consider this particular film (not the series) a Black film?