Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sonystans.jpg

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another case of real life>internet.
Yep. According to the internet, Gamepass is the greatest thing ever and Phil Spencer is a genius.

Oh and Sony is doomed if they don’t introduce their own version of Gamepass. Isn’t that right @winb83 :mjgrin:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft need to drop the S model and introduce their own Series X discless version which is cheaper than the PS5 discless if they wanna compete

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think Doom is the most valuable IP they have right now

Skyrim was big but how many other elder scrolls games were? They weren’t doing 15+ million in sales. Skyrim also came out on like 15 platforms.

Same with Fallout. FO4 was the highest selling in the franchise and it did around 13 million and it sold the most copies on the PS4.

So Starfield comes out on series x/s and pc only, and its on gamepass.....I mean thats like less than 10 million people, with no profit to show for it unless it includes MTX or some hefty expansions?

Most people aren’t rushing out to buy an xbox for starfield or any bethesda game studios IP. A lot of those players already live in PC

I’d buy an Xbox just for Starfield, Elder Scrolls & Fallout 5 if they were all strictly Microsoft exclusive, but I love open world RPG’s, I don’t see all of these being available until way into this gen tho