THE PS4 VS XBOX ONE CONSPIRACY THREAD...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who say the first couple years of PS5 looks weak and empty I just remind them of the PS4 around those first couple years, shyt was trash back then…they mopped up from that point on tho :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People who say the first couple years of PS5 looks weak and empty I just remind them of the PS4 around those first couple years, shyt was trash back then…they mopped up from that point on tho :yeshrug:
Well they had the slightly more powerful system and that was really important. Now they have the clearly weaker system and it's suddenly only about games (1x and on) well GAMEPASS and Xbox 1st party got shyt on lock this gen. Sony will have decent games as well, I just don't expect them to churn out the best or most hit games this gen. If they come close everybody wins right.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The greener side is gonna be doing all the mopping this gen :takedat:

EkqJI9CU0AM8Rny

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well they had the slightly more powerful system and that was really important. Now they have the clearly weaker system and it's suddenly only about games (1x and on) well GAMEPASS and Xbox 1st party got shyt on lock this gen. Sony will have decent games as well, I just don't expect them to churn out the best or most hit games this gen. If they come close everybody wins right.
It definitely won’t be as one sided :yeshrug: