The PS4 has held this generation back

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nobody got tired of sports games. Game companies bought licenses to kill the competition and subsequently put out subpar games and THEN ppl just gwve up.

Don't believe me? Look at how many ppl have bought a PS5 and Xbox X strictly for the new college football game.
I’m with you, hell I bought college football on day one. Haven’t bought madden in 7 years.

I also bought Elden Ring day one.

RPGs aren’t the reason why you or other folks dislike this generation.

You can’t solely blame this on previous gen consoles either.

Gaming got commercialized and a lot of people (me included) don’t like it.

:manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My biggest issue and this is with Sony and Microsoft is just the general lack of original new games compared to the previous new generation. I feel like we haven't even maxed out on what either system can do and then on top of that I think we are just dealing with diminishing returns.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I double posted due to The Coli's page refresh issue. But your rebuttal doesn't address why Series X games run at 30fps at launch.
Did you really think the series x had issues running games at launch? This isn't the ps3 running madden at 30 for 3yrs. And bloodborne is talked about a lot by Sony fans. I hear that was 30fps

Maybe you're talking about flight simulator?
Either way, you stupid Cole :martin:
Elden Ring, God of War, Helldivers 2, Horizon, Remnant 2, Resident Evil.... I could keep going

What western RPGs are you talking about? And besides COD what FPS games are you taking about?
None of those games was held back because of the series s, and if that list is why you say the pa5 is worthy? Then by default Gamepass shyts on ps5
:russ:Hooooly straight to the point
What's sad is you both are acting like he made a single point :facepalm: none of those games held back this generation. None of those games forced a games design to change or couldn't run aka any game on ps4 couldn't have been designed from the ground up for this generation.

Some of you really are a special kind of stupid :damn:
Like what? Sports games? Zombie games? Aka shyt that people got tired of?

There’s still a wide array of games available across all platforms. Only thing stopping you from playing them is you
A great point that applies to everyone, but Sony stans are the most guilty of violating. You guys created this trump like notion that only Sony can provide entertainment for you. Only Sony games are good. And then sea of thieves outsells helldivers 2 :patrice:
My biggest issue and this is with Sony and Microsoft is just the general lack of original new games compared to the previous new generation. I feel like we haven't even maxed out on what either system can do and then on top of that I think we are just dealing with diminishing returns.
Sony, yes
Microsoft? Are you on crack sir :wtf:
Microsoft has more original content in its pipelines than ever before

More than everyone of its competitors (Nintendo included)

They have so many games incoming they had to delay some. Every month for the next 2+ years will have a new first party title released. And here you are saying the opposite :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A great point that applies to everyone, but Sony stans are the most guilty of violating. You guys created this trump like notion that only Sony can provide entertainment for you.
Don't blame me for ignoring the many other games I've gave props to that are not developed/published by Sony.

It's still fukk SOT tho

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You've downplayed more than you consigned :ufdup:

What was your opinion on Hellblade 2?
Didn’t play it, honestly don’t have a opinion on it.

What you think about Dave the Diver?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of those games was held back because of the series s, and if that list is why you say the pa5 is worthy? Then by default Gamepass shyts on ps5
I was responding to the argument that there's a lack of games outside of FPS and RPGs. Personally, I don't think there's enough good FPS and western RPGs this generation.

And I like GamePass (on PC).

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Didn’t play it, honestly don’t have a opinion on it.

What you think about Dave the Diver?
Well first off, pause :stop:
What I think of diving ass Dave? I think he's potentially a homosexual :yeshrug:

I looked it up and it looks and sounds like some bulshyt. I'm sure you're aware of the sentiment. So you also realize if this didn't come to PS+ a month ago you'd have likely never played it

And if you can recognize greatness can be found, then imagine what's going on over at Gamepass. We get GEMS all day long. We have actual curators with logic and understanding adding new games biweekly into the service. not a bunch of non gamers looking at pie charts dictating what you get to play next (Tru Story)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well first off, pause :stop:
What I think of diving ass Dave? I think he's potentially a homosexual :yeshrug:

I looked it up and it looks and sounds like some bulshyt. I'm sure you're aware of the sentiment. So you also realize if this didn't come to PS+ a month ago you'd have likely never played it

And if you can recognize greatness can be found, then imagine what's going on over at Gamepass. We get GEMS all day long. We have actual curators with logic and understanding adding new games biweekly into the service. not a bunch of non gamers looking at pie charts dictating what you get to play next (Tru Story)
I bought the game on steam well before it was available on PS+.

You should try games outside of GP. You're missing out on some good shyt because of your stan tendencies.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I bought the game on steam well before it was available on PS+.

You should try games outside of GP. You're missing out on some good shyt because of your stan tendencies.

Your reverse stancology does not work here buddy boi :ufdup:
Is a fact that Gamepass subscribers play and buy more games than gamers without the service. Statistics state that fact, not fanboy on a forum stuff

But what's ass backwards is you're trying to downplay a service for games like if that equates to more games?

Any games that are worthy to play have a good chance ending up on Gamepass. And with your insistence that Gamepass is limiting my access to games, it's just weird to watch you attempt to make that ass backwards point. I've bought more games than I ever have before because of Gamepass. I don't have to think about buying most games so I buy up games I otherwise would have passed on to buy the AAA title. Again, Google it. You'll see I'm speaking truth

Or go look up my gamertag (courtdog) you'll see I'm one of the few speaking truths here.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Your reverse stancology does not work here buddy boi :ufdup:
Is a fact that Gamepass subscribers play and buy more games than gamers without the service. Statistics state that fact, not fanboy on a forum stuff

But what's ass backwards is you're trying to display a service for games like if that equates to more games?

Any games that are worthy to play have a good chance ending up on Gamepass. And with your insistence that Gamepass is limiting my access to games, it's just weird to watch you attempt to make that ass backwards point. I've bought more games than I ever have before because of Gamepass. I don't have to think about buying most games so I buy up games I otherwise would have passed on to buy the AAA title. Again, Google it. You'll see I'm speaking suspect truth

Or go look up my gamertag (courtdog) you'll see I'm one of the few speaking truths here.

Aight breh. I see you back on that BS. I'll let you cook.

Random question tho. You play Elden Ring? Is it worthy to play since it isn't on gamepass?

:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Aight breh. I see you back on that BS. I'll let you cook.

Random question tho. You play Elden Ring? Is it worthy to play since it isn't on gamepass?

:wow:
And on todays menu we're having crow...

:hula:
I can pull up 5 more all from different years to further illustrate the point if you so request :handshake:

As for your other question. I day 1'd Elden Ring as I do with plenty of games I don't get to. Put in a few hours. Enjoyed it, tossed it on my backlog :sadbron: bought cyber punk for $10 with the steel case. Hogwarts series X version. Haven't even played those games yet. If I moved them there should be a dust free rectangle...

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And on todays menu we're having crow...

:hula:
I can pull up 5 more all from different years to further illustrate the point if you so request :handshake:

As for your other question. I day 1'd Elden Ring as I do with plenty of games I don't get to. Put in a few hours. Enjoyed it, tossed it on my backlog :sadbron: bought cyber punk for $10 with the steel case. Hogwarts series X version. Haven't even played those games yet. If I moved them there should be a dust free rectangle...
you looked all that up and didn't prove a thing.

you said

I can guarantee that folks without gamepass across all platforms (outside of Xbox), buy more games than gamepass users.

now if you want to add Xbox to that quote of yours cool. but if not, that's not a fact.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you looked all that up and didn't prove a thing.

you said

I can guarantee that folks without gamepass across all platforms (outside of Xbox), buy more games than gamepass users.

now if you want to add Xbox to that quote of yours cool. but if not, that's not a fact.

You're purposely moving goalpost. I am saying to you sir that people with Gamepass buy more games than gamers without Gamepass.

You think of that as a blanket statement and applied it to all games on planet earth. Yeah, that's what I was saying :usure:

You was trying to make it seem that the service is limiting what I play because you falsely assume anyone with Gamepass doesn't play anything not in the service. I'm making the point the service itself makes it so I can afford to buy more games. I don't have to spend $70 per game. How many games a year do you play?

By default, using logic. Gamepass assist gamers, helps them play more and pay less. That's the point, my links back up my claims. My gamertag backs up my claims. You name dropping Dave the driver backs up my point on the service itself :ufdup:

As for who buys more? Xbox sells more games with less consoles. Gizmo posted a list. Helldivers is number one on that list but its sales plummeted and sea of thieves outsells it. NBA 2k24 is on it but that game been on sale for $7 for months. You gotta manipulate just to be in the conversation these days. But reality is very different than what you're leading on

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're purposely moving goalpost. I am saying to you sir that people with Gamepass buy more games than gamers without Gamepass.

You think to that as a blanket statement and applied it to all games on planet earth. Yeah, that's what I was saying :usure:

You was trying to make it seem that the service is limiting what I pay because you falsely assume anyone with Gamepass doesn't pay anything not in the service. I'm making the point the service itself makes it so I can afford to buy more games. I don't have to spend $70 per game. How many games a year do you play?

By default, using logic. Gamepass assist gamers, helps them play more and pay less. That's the point, my links back up my claims. My gamertag backs up my claims. You name dropping Dave the driver backs up my point on the service itself :ufdup:

As for who buys more? Xbox sells more games with less consoles. Gizmo posted a list. Helldivers is number one on that list but its sales plummeted and sea of thieves outsells it. NBA 2k24 is on it but that game been on sale for $7 for months. You gotta manipulate just to be in the conversation these days. But reality is very different than what you're leading on

So what your telling me is folks with game pass buy more games than PC users, folks on PS5, and Nintendo Switch Users who don't sub to gamepass.

Not "players played" but purchase.

Next you'll tell me folks who subscribe to Netlfix and Disney+ are keeping DVD/Blu-Ray sales from tanking.