The PS Vita Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I need to see Spelunky announced for Vita pretty soon. Getting sick of waiting for it. :beli:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is the ps vita a confirmed flop yet? its definitely on life support...

I've been hearing that since before I got a Vita, but once I came across this thread and got the device I noticed it's quite alive. I find myself playing it way more than my 3DS and I have more & and more games for the Vita.

What's the point in coming in here hating? We in here :dj2: then here you come.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
SJ1x2yu.png

Spelunky and Dragon Fantasy: Book 2 are on my cop list.

The Walking Dead Vita should be shipping tomorrow. Now that its basically confirmed that Ys: Memories of Celceta isnt dropping in September I can use that on some of these other games. The Walking Dead this week, Spelunky next week, Rayman Legends Vita Sep 3rd then Killzone: Mercenary and DF:B2(tho I may wait...I still havent beaten B1:skip:)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs the Killzone Mercernaries open beta opens up tomorrow for PS+ members. From what I've been reading on gaf, the game is very good and is really a console FPS put on handheld.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brehs the Killzone Mercernaries open beta opens up tomorrow for PS+ members. From what I've been reading on gaf, the game is very good and is really a console FPS put on handheld.

apparently it's out now.

Closed beta was dope.

We :eat: good on dat vita.

PS Plus subscribers go ahead and log in/download.