:whoo: what game is this?

I need a Vita, praying for a Vita/PS4 bundle over here in the UK

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Freedom Wars

:whoo:How am I just finding out about this game?

Vita maybe that middle ground system for Japanese developers seeing how handhelds are popular in Japan and they don't all have the budgets for AAA console gaming.
Sony just needs a price drop on the system and definitely the memory cards to capitalize.

PS4/Vita bundle is a step in the right direction if it's not a rumor.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:whoo:How am I just finding out about this game?

Vita maybe that middle ground system for Japanese developers seeing how handhelds are popular in Japan and they don't all have the budgets for AAA console gaming.
Sony just needs a price drop on the system and definitely the memory cards to capitalize.

PS4/Vita bundle is a step in the right direction if it's not a rumor.

ya same here i was late on this game :whew:
i think once the ps4 hits is when its really gonna sell

u can play your ps4 games on the vita they said thats gonna be straight piff when ur not able too on the tv
and i think they will port a bunch of ps3 games too the vita also with upgrades too them

once them sells come in well get more exclusive games for it too

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya same here i was late on this game :whew:
i think once the ps4 hits is when its really gonna sell

u can play your ps4 games on the vita they said thats gonna be straight piff when ur not able too on the tv
and i think they will port a bunch of ps3 games too the vita also with upgrades too them

once them sells come in well get more exclusive games for it too
I got no problems with enhanced ports since 9.9 times out of 10 I didn't play the original version
I

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Brehs this Ancient Dragon in Dragon's Crown been whooping my ass all weekend. Just gonna do these runs and build my weapons up b. Go 5 bags of Amazonian piff.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
duke nukem 3d coming to vita :leon:

Devolver Digital has revealed a port of Duke Nukem 3D, coming to PlayStation Vita. DubbedDuke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, this latest iteration of the classic shooter was revealed in a tweet earlier today. It's likely this is a PS Vita port of the same Megaton Edition offered on Steam, which includes three additional DLC packs on top of the core game, but Devolver isn't saying for the time being.

No other information is available at this time, though the tweet implies this port is being handled by Abstraction Games. This is the same studio that handled the PS VIta port ofHotline Miami.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/12/duke-nukem-3d-megaton-edition-gets-some-on-ps-vita/

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I know I'm late but I finally ordered LittleBigPlanet Vita.

gonna be here Wednesday:yes: trying to take advantage of this Amazon Prime:takedat:

Also got the The Walking Dead Vita version preordered on Amazon too(24.99 and comes the 400 days DLC) I havent played them yet and I dont have the space for them on the card so I'm glad a physical option is available.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RUMOR: Japanese newspaper Tokyo Keizai reported a rumor that Sony is set to reveal a new PS Vita model in September before the Tokyo Game Show. The new model PCH-2000 will have a 6.3" OLED display manufactured by Samsung (screen size of the current model is 5"), and the resolution will remain at 960 x 554 pixels. The amount of RAM will increase from 512MB to 1GB, to allow more programs to run in the background, the amount of RAM used by games will be unchanged (meaning games are still compatible between old and new models). In addition, the design of the new model will be more in-line with the PS4 design; and the system will launch with new game titles.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

might be time to sell

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RUMOR: Japanese newspaper Tokyo Keizai reported a rumor that Sony is set to reveal a new PS Vita model in September before the Tokyo Game Show. The new model PCH-2000 will have a 6.3" OLED display manufactured by Samsung (screen size of the current model is 5"), and the resolution will remain at 960 x 554 pixels. The amount of RAM will increase from 512MB to 1GB, to allow more programs to run in the background, the amount of RAM used by games will be unchanged (meaning games are still compatible between old and new models). In addition, the design of the new model will be more in-line with the PS4 design; and the system will launch with new game titles.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

might be time to sell

It'll be a waste if it doesn't include built-in storage, which is really the only thing that needs to be done.