The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:beli: Any deals on memory cards?? I'm still rocking this 4GB card and it's not cutting it. I have several games and only have P4G on it(Not that I don't want this classic on there :to: "
I think the 16gb for $30 at best buy may still be going.

but man, I feel like I wasted my time even buying that 4GB:to:

it didnt have a chance once Plus came and Sony started having all these sales.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im glad it got confirmed(he said 99% sure anyway) that Rainbow Moon will have a Cross-Save feature with the PS3 version. Im already 40 hours into RM on my PS3 and going thru all the dungeons again would have me like:sadcam:...tho it would still be fun.

No cross buy but those of us that bought the PS3 version already will get a discount, which is cool with me.

Rainbow Skies is looking great can is coming to the Vita next year. Cant wait:noah:

and they confirmed it was a financial success for them:to: that was great to hear.

I want them to keep making RPGs since Japan hasnt gotten up on this downloadable JRPG thing:rudy:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Rainbow Skies is a new role-playing game that we are working on right now. It’s building on Rainbow Moon‘s system but is a completely new game, which plays in a different world with new characters and monsters.

Apart from improvements thanks to fan feedback, there are also a number of new features that we will introduce in Rainbow Skies. It’s difficult to list all of these changes but these are some of the biggest new features that you can look forward to in Rainbow Skies:

You can catch, tame and upgrade monsters, which then become part of your team. You can take these monsters into battles and fight alongside them.

The battle system remains turn-based and true to its roots but there will be a number of new features and twists, including new combo attacks.

During dungeon exploration, the player will face a number of real time challenges, such as evading projectiles and solving puzzles.

There will be a brand new world to explore, including a second parallel world.

Some of the buildings that you find in Rainbow Skies can now be entered and explored.

Gameplay wise Rainbow Skies will be a little bit more diversified. Apart from the dungeon action elements, there will also be new mini games.

These are just some of the big new features and improvements that are planned for Rainbow Skies. I promise there will be a lot more and am sure that fans of Rainbow Moon will truly enjoy Rainbow Skies once it’s released next year.

Cant wait for it:noah: 2014 tho:no: Hopefully you guys give the Vita version of Rainbow Moon a shot when it come out later this year. It isnt story heavy, but the gameplay is flashy and addictive.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been away from P4G for a couple of days but hopped back on it today
at the part where you are going after Shadow Yukiko
Got a feeling a need to do some serious leveling up.

Just got Fire Emblem in the mail and I've been dying to play that, but I need to get pass this section of P4, first. Persona 5 is gonna be a definite cop if it's going to be on the Vita.

I'm not a long time RPG player but recently Ive been really into them and I find that I can really get into them more on handheld. I hope Ni no Kuni makes it's way to the Vita sometime in the near future.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
psv_rphp_header.jpg

but I cant make anymore referral:beli:

its gonna be a WHILE for this bruhs.

:whoo:
What's good on the referrals? I saw you guys were mentioning this a while back.

Let me eat too, bruhs

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man im pretty much just buying all the games I was gonna use the credit on myself:smh:

I was gonna use it to but Guacamelee but nope:smh: im gonna pickup a PSN card tomorrow, probably buy Machinarum(an adventure game) and save the rest for Guacamelee next week.

then continue to save for Soul Sacrifice(Apr 30th), Muramasa Rebirth(June something),Hotline Miami, and The Last of Us so my PS3 can get some love until I pick up Ni No Kuni.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I've been slippin, Vita been sitting in a corner for a few weeks now.