but I cant make anymore referral:beli:

its gonna be a WHILE for this bruhs.

:beli:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have ps plus, make sure to cop uncharted and gravity rush too, since they're free for only a few more days. and disgaea 3 if you like tactics games

No PS Plus.
Really not interested in a portable Uncharted. That game is meant for a big screen and decent sound system.

Once I get Fire Emblem in the mail and beat it then I'll get Disgaea 3 (hopefully the price will be down by then)

I'm having more fun with handhelds than I have with consoles.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Im copping it 1st day. and it seems that Hotline Miami 2 is gonna come to the Vita also on the same day as the PC version. I hope it hapopens

I got it Guacamelee(April 6th), Lone Survivor, Terraria, Dragon Fantasy: Book 1 and 2, The Walking Dead(I never played them on my PS3), and a bunch of other indies on my radar.

Then Soul Sacrifice next month, then Muramasa Rebirth and Dragon's Crown over the summer.

Im really gonna need a 32gb.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
No PS Plus.
Really not interested in a portable Uncharted. That game is meant for a big screen and decent sound system.

Once I get Fire Emblem in the mail and beat it then I'll get Disgaea 3 (hopefully the price will be down by then)

I'm having more fun with handhelds than I have with consoles.

between my vita, my laptop, and yep...my iPhone...ive barely bothered with my consoles for the last year or so. hell i barely even watch tv any more

my son runs my ps3 now. i dont even know whats on it...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
between my vita, my laptop, and yep...my iPhone...ive barely bothered with my consoles for the last year or so. hell i barely even watch tv any more

my son runs my ps3 now. i dont even know whats on it...
I think the console market will shrink this generation

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Any deals on memory cards?? I'm still rocking this 4GB card and it's not cutting it. I have several games and only have P4G on it(Not that I don't want this classic on there :to: "