The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Wow some of the new features in Persona 4 golden are worth their weight in gold pun intended. The shuffle time card sequence is much improved and is much more interesting. The online features that's talked about(I haven't got to them yet) are cool and that automatic press square to move up a floor in a dungeon(granted you locate the stairs first) is so useful. I'm looking at you void quest dungeon. Oh and seeing the shopping district at night was so cool.

Only thing I don't like is Chie's new voice. She sounds like a fukking talking mouse.

Man I can't wait to see Persona 5. i'm not even done with 4 and I'm i'm eagerly awaiting it.
play the game at midnight and watch the midnight channel from your TV in the game in your room:scheme:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wow some of the new features in Persona 4 golden are worth their weight in gold pun intended. The shuffle time card sequence is much improved and is much more interesting. The online features that's talked about(I haven't got to them yet) are cool and that automatic press square to move up a floor in a dungeon(granted you locate the stairs first) is so useful. I'm looking at you void quest dungeon. Oh and seeing the shopping district at night was so cool.

Only thing I don't like is Chie's new voice. She sounds like a fukking talking mouse.

Man I can't wait to see Persona 5. i'm not even done with 4 and I'm i'm eagerly awaiting it.

Told ya!:mj:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and how can I forget the velvet room's search fusion feature. I used to hate going through the list and trying to see what I can possibly create manually.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and just to confirm, the 4-6 weeks IS after the contest officially ended(2/28) not when you completed the form.

it was hidden in the small print.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Velocity Ultra is coming in May
Epic Mickey 2 is coming later this year
and Nun Attack is dropping tomorrow for $2.99.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The PlayStation 3 version of Final Fantasy X HD will include both Final Fantasy X and X-2 on a single disc.

On PS Vita, each title will apparently be sold separately.

Each game will also include its respective International edition content, according to the rumor. A release is planned for 2013.

I only wanted FFX anyway(Vita version obviously). I wonder how they got around Sony's no single release for HD Remakes for this on the Vita.

just glad I'll be able to finish it.

and another Vita game got announced called Mind 0
Acquire announces Mind 0 for PS Vita - Gematsu

looks nice:leon:
Hopefully it comes to the West:sadcam:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dragon's Crown has a release date of July in Japan and August in the US. Those animations :whew:

CIm.gif

MIm.gif