The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just so yall know there is a new FW out(does nothing aka stability)

and got back into Persona 4 Golden on my NG+. My boy Kanji back:to: doing some of these social links I didnt do like the tutoring(lil homie an a$$hole), drama club chick(she got a big ass forehead tho:pachaha:), and I guess I'll do Adachi this time too. I never finished Naoto either.

and there is a new patch out for Treasure of Montezuma Blitz(free game) some nice fixes.

I gotta get back into Sine Mora and Stranger's Wrath but P4G was calling me. I still havent finished Sly 4:huhldup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have Persona 3 FES and P3P. I got stuck at some some boss 10 hours in on P3 and I can't go back in time or anything. It's either you die and load game.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i dont wanna finish this shyt.

im on december 5th, about how far I am till completing the game? might put it down and savor it for awhile

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man i dont wanna finish this shyt.

im on december 5th, about how far I am till completing the game? might put it down and savor it for awhile
depending on if you did enough to go for the true ending, quite a bit.

like 2 more dungeons and an extra month(beat a certain guy by December 22nd to get a special scene by the way.)

and dont forget to do the optional bosses that popped up in all the past dungeons. specially do the one to get Yukiko(if she's in your party) a weapon that gives her SP a big boost. That weapon plus getting her awakened Persona:ohlawd:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depending on if you did enough to go for the true ending, quite a bit.

like 2 more dungeons and an extra month(beat a certain guy by December 22nd to get a special scene by the way.)

and dont forget to do the optional bosses that popped up in all the past dungeons. specially do the one to get Yukiko(if she's in your party) a weapon that gives her SP a big boost. That weapon plus getting her awakened Persona:ohlawd:

MAJOR SPOILER:

are you talking about adachi before 12/22?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
its a 4 year old game anybody who is seriously into RPGs should have played and beat it years ago.

It came out on hardware at the time had reached its prime and the successors had already came out and were just hitting their stride. Do y'all forget about that? Also, my b/c ps3 had died by then and I'd long sold my ps2. Also, I had let RPGs take a break at that point as well. Considering that the Vita got the definitive version and is the easier platform to play it on I'm more than glad that I waited/slept on it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
like Khalil, I was already on to the PS3 when 4 came out.

I honestly didnt get into Persona until Persona 3 Portable got announced. Then I played Persona PSP and became a fan.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its a 4 year old game anybody who is seriously into RPGs should have played and beat it years ago.

We're not talking about a 4 year old game. We're talking about the game that came out last year. And I had already moved on from my PS2 in 2008 :rudy:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow some of the new features in Persona 4 golden are worth their weight in gold pun intended. The shuffle time card sequence is much improved and is much more interesting. The online features that's talked about(I haven't got to them yet) are cool and that automatic press square to move up a floor in a dungeon(granted you locate the stairs first) is so useful. I'm looking at you void quest dungeon. Oh and seeing the shopping district at night was so cool.

Only thing I don't like is Chie's new voice. She sounds like a fukking talking mouse.

Man I can't wait to see Persona 5. i'm not even done with 4 and I'm i'm eagerly awaiting it.