The PS Vita Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even though I think it's too overpriced. Im thinking about caving and purchasing the Vita so I can play Persona 4 Golden bruhs. I've been wanting that game since its release but I just refused to spend $250 on a system with only ONE game I'd want to play and no interesting games on the horizon, but fukk it, I'm going to Afghanistan soon and I want to have something to play around with. I've got a 3DS that sits around collecting dust and an older PSP 3000, can I get good trade in value for those two systems at GameStop? Or am I better off going the Craig's List route?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Even though I think it's too overpriced. Im thinking about caving and purchasing the Vita so I can play Persona 4 Golden bruhs. I've been wanting that game since its release but I just refused to spend $250 on a system with only ONE game I'd want to play and no interesting games on the horizon, but fukk it, I'm going to Afghanistan soon and I want to have something to play around with. I've got a 3DS that sits around collecting dust and an older PSP 3000, can I get good trade in value for those two systems at GameStop? Or am I better off going the Craig's List route?
you could probably get something decent on CL, eBay, or Amazon.

Personally I'd trade the PSP but keep the 3DS tho. you can get something worthwhile for the 3DS dont think you'll get much for the PSP now.

EDIT: and sent to you @Liquid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you could probably get something decent on CL, eBay, or Amazon.

Personally I'd trade the PSP but keep the 3DS tho. you can get something worthwhile for the 3DS dont think you'll get much for the PSP now.

Cool. Thanks. I've got the 3DS plus 4 games so I think I can get something decent on CL....

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
send your email to me and I will send you a referral.

and use the number on the left of your vita.

once again, it may not work in the end but you're not losing anything:yeshrug:

Good looking out, took me a few tries as I had to leave off the DC and add a 0 in order to register it as valid, before getting the congrats message.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@skoolafish @Prince Akeem

either of yall want in(read a page or so back to know what's up).

once again, I THINK I have 3 left.

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
no matter what combination I enter it does not work :beli:
it took me a while too. eventually it went in once I used the one on the left minus the model number and without using "DC"

tho some did it using it tho...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It FINALLY went through

Here is what you do:
remove the first number after "DC" and it will go through immediately.

4-6 weeks for a digital delivery? :wtf:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bump for any other Vita owners that may want to get in on the $20 PSN Credit referral thing.