The PS Vita Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Playing the PSone classic Syphon Filter...damn I miss this franchise. Downloading part 2 and 3 right now that I bought from the store.

I wish Sony would put the PSP releases on the psn to be able to put on the vita as I never played those. Then companies wonder why people start hacking these devices.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
going thru MGS2 now. I finished the tanker part:whew: it got mad real. I missed a lot of trophies that you can only get in that part tho.

Raiden really is nothing like MGS4 in this version:laugh:.
MGS3 is great tho I only played it for like an hour but a great way to set up the story.
got my money set aside for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for Feb. 5th:yes:

waiting on the sale to get Stranger's Wrath. I've been hearing so many good things but the dude at the company said the sale is company and I cant make my self buy it now.

and depending on how much Stranger's Wrath is I will probably buy Grandia too. I heard so many great things about it.

One more recommendation, Breath of Fire 4 and Alundra are great buys. really worth the $5.99

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
going thru MGS2 now. I finished the tanker part:whew: it got mad real. I missed a lot of trophies that you can only get in that part tho.

Raiden really is nothing like MGS4 in this version:laugh:.
MGS3 is great tho I only played it for like an hour but a great way to set up the story.
got my money set aside for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for Feb. 5th:yes:

waiting on the sale to get Stranger's Wrath. I've been hearing so many good things but the dude at the company said the sale is company and I cant make my self buy it now.

and depending on how much Stranger's Wrath is I will probably buy Grandia too. I heard so many great things about it.

One more recommendation, Breath of Fire 4 and Alundra are great buys. really worth the $5.99
I almost bought Alundra, but really wanted to get Parasite Eve II...got that instead because I never played it and loved part 1 :to:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I almost bought Alundra, but really wanted to get Parasite Eve II...got that instead because I never played it and loved part 1 :to:

I did too :to:

How is part two? worth the 10 bucks?

I'd have to imagine the Syphon Filter Games are piff on the Vita :to:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'm on 8-2 now...this thing has me looking at the vita like...:dwillhuh:

So I had a baby a week ago and I haven't played any games since then lol. Probably still on 8-2. This thing as in Dokuro or as in the GCW Zero?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I had a baby a week ago and I haven't played any games since then lol. Probably still on 8-2. This thing as in Dokuro or as in the GCW Zero?
congrats man!

Dokuro...this thing is getting intense now with gravity and flipping things upside down

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You already KNOW I feel ya there homie, lol! Been difficult for me to get games in since the past month, especially on the PS3, but it's easier to game on the vita. Queue it up every other nap break in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
supposed to be a lot of sales coming on PSN(and Plus) soon.

im guessing that will include Stranger's Wrath and probably Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus considering NGS2+ is coming soon.

Im still waiting for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time tho.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
congrats man!

Dokuro...this thing is getting intense now with gravity and flipping things upside down
Thanks! And yeah I feel you on that for sure lol.

You already KNOW I feel ya there homie, lol! Been difficult for me to get games in since the past month, especially on the PS3, but it's easier to game on the vita. Queue it up every other nap break in bed.

Yeah, I'd be playing my Vita but I've just found it easier to do more passive stuff like watch tv and movies. Been getting a knack to play some MAAHHHHVEL and SF though *wink wink*

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks! And yeah I feel you on that for sure lol.

Yeah, I'd be playing my Vita but I've just found it easier to do more passive stuff like watch tv and movies. Been getting a knack to play some MAAHHHHVEL and SF though *wink wink*

I hear ya. Let me know when ya free. Since beating Persona 4 Golden, I've been really friending to play Persona 4 Arena now. I'll most likely cop it by next month. Hell, I might even surprise myself and cop it before this week is up since I got some BB credit. I played a bit recently over my boy's crib yesterday, definitely getting a feel for it now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to go ahead and cop a 32GB card for the Vita, cheapest price I have seen so far is on Amazon for 81. Anybody seen anything cheaper or expect the price to reduce anytime soon?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
most of the 32gb I've seen have been in that 80 range too. No word on a price drop on em.

and man, no sales for the Vita tomorrow. I guess Stranger's Wrath will be for the week after. I'm gonna buy LittleBigPlanet Karting(only $10:leon:), Ratchet & Clank HD($3.75), and Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD($2.00)