The PS Vita Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got this Hori adjustable grip accessory for it, makes the Vita feel like a PS2 controller. I can sit there and play Disgaea or Persona or a fighting game without my hands hurting :ohlawd: :noah: :blessed:

31925gripvita3.jpg

:leon:Hmmm:obama:...seems to be officially licensed by Sony too:whoo: and is only 14 bucks on amazon.:ooh: Copping soon.

Just got mine today. Should've gotten it ages ago. It makes a world of difference in comfort.

Also, beat P4G a few days ago. 13 hours into new game +.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I fukked up and just got the 8gb sd card I only got 132mb left on my vita but it's :obama: Gravity Rush, Uncharted(disc), dokuru, persona 4, Retro City Rampage, Sine Mora, Oddworld strangers wrath, and im about to delete jetpack joyride hopefully that will give me space to actually save my games.

is there anything else I can delete thats just taking up space?also how can you improve battery life. I need more then 3 hrs of gaming between charges.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brehs I fukked up and just got the 8gb sd card I only got 132mb left on my vita but it's :obama: Gravity Rush, Uncharted(disc), dokuru, persona 4, Retro City Rampage, Sine Mora, Oddworld strangers wrath, and im about to delete jetpack joyride hopefully that will give me space to actually save my games.

is there anything else I can delete thats just taking up space?also how can you improve battery life. I need more then 3 hrs of gaming between charges.
pretty much nothing you can delete besides games and some apps you may have downloaded...tho they usually aren't that big.

battery life, keep the brightness to around half or little over. I think headphones may help too.

tho I usually play the less battery intense games when I'm away from a charger. like PSX, PSP, PSMoblie dont hit the battery hard at all. Persona 4 Golden doesnt hit the battery hard either from my playthroughs anyway.

Uncharted buts the beats on it tho.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
now at 6-8 in Dokuro

I still cant figure out why 4-5 and 4-6 were so damn hard compared to the rest of the game.

I went through all the phases in those levels...

:dwillhuh:
:wtf:
:ohhh:
:jawalrus:
:angry:
:to:
:win:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Brehs, if you have a Microcenter near you, prepare to :eat:

They have coupons for $15/20/25 off any purchase. If it's under $25, you will get that item for free. I just picked up one of those Nyko grip things for $5.

They sell 8gb memory cards too, so you could get one for $5 if it's in stock at a store near you.

Check out this thread and right below the first post are the coupons (in-store only): Microcenter - good for many stores - coupons for $25 or $20 off, and for free MC 32GB USB drive - Slickdeals.net

They also have a coupon for a free 32gb flash drive.

I used these coupons without problem at the one in Denver. They expire on 1/14.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
now at 6-8 in Dokuro

I still cant figure out why 4-5 and 4-6 were so damn hard compared to the rest of the game.

:dwillhuh:
:jawalrus:
:angry:
:to:
:win:
It seems really hard to balance difficulty for puzzle platformers. Noone ever seems to get it quite right. I think I'm towards the end of Stage 5 right now.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A couple of quick reviews:

Kyntt Underground might not be for me
Escape Plan is boring
Sine Mora is fun
Retro City Rampage is not bad, have to play a bit more
Jetpack Joyride was free...not a bad little game to mess around with

Trying cronovolt right now. Mortal Kombat later on tonight

Gamestop is taking forever sending my Marvel vs Capcom 3 :beli:

Word? Man, I peeped some more videos and read a review or two yesterday and bought it last night and played it for a few minutes and it started to click really quickly for me. Next thing I know, I'd damn near played for an hour, having a blast and I ain't even get the powers yet. It's a really ill exploration/spelunking game and I'm not even privy to those all like that. The background visuals look astounding on that Vita screen and it's a cross-buy joint!:ahh: Also, combine it with some chill tunes of your own thru music unlimited and it's real easy to zone with it.

*cues some Andreya Triana & Esthero whilst plunging thru a "bottomless" cave* :whew: It's a beautiful thing. :ohlawd:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
now at 6-8 in Dokuro

It seems really hard to balance difficulty for puzzle platformers. Noone ever seems to get it quite right. I think I'm towards the end of Stage 5 right now.

I lied. I was toward the end of Stage 7. I'm on 8-2 now. Train rides really been helping me get some Dokuro in.

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
Me and my son share a vita. Luckily I'm down with PS+. I just wish there was more content from the existing stuff. I don't need a huge memory card yet cause I just haven't seen anything. I hope a 3rd party can figure out the memory card soon, but Sony probably will shut that down.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'am get my funk flex on

IF YOU AINT GOT THAT 32gb memory card

PLAYSTATION PLUS...THREE MONTHS OR A YEAR

TWO 50 DOLLAR PSN GIFTCARDS

YOUR STRAIGHT GARBAGE :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator: