The PS Vita Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Buy's having a Vita sale right now. $15 for Freedom Wars, $15 for Wolf Among Us, $25 for Borderlands 2, $15 for Walking Dead: Season Two ($10 for the first season), $15 Sly Collection, $15 God of War Collection, and MLB The Show 14 for $15.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/cm-video-games-131076?nrp=15&cp=1&seeAll=&qp=category_facet=PS Vita~pcmcat243400050029&ref=199&loc=je6NUbpObpQ&acampID=1&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-etYcZ9E63v.a9969UPIM0Q

Gamestop has 32GB memory cards for $40.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/32gb-playstation-vita-memory-card/98472
:mjcry: how did I miss this?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I love it. The weapon upgrade system is a little confusing but the game is dope
Im pleasantly surprised with this game:leon:

the gameplay is really really good and the controls are tight. I like the different weapon types too, I been rocking with a polearm for a little while now.

I remember for like the first two hours or so of the game I had the:wtf::pacspit::to:faces. they were penalizing me for everything:damn:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Buy had that vita deal again and I copped Freedom Wars and The Wold Among Us.
Debating on All Stars and Sly Cooper but I'll probably pass.

Gamestop going to having the 32gb memory cards for 50 on the 26, I believe.

Now I'm not into that japanophile waifu anime style but after messing with the demo I might have to get Disgaea 4 in the future

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Freedom Wars, brehs.
My only compliant is that it doesn't have an automatic camera reset button. Might have to hurry up and cop a Vita TV for when I feel like using the DS4.

Danganronpa 2 is on sale on PSN this week. Wanna get it be I need to play the first one first and I rather have a physical copy when I can.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freedom Wars surprisingly looks good on the Playstation TV. To help with sales, I wonder if they should've released it cross buy with PS3 at least in Japan.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So i finally decided fukk it and bought the new model vita and retired my old one.

Im loving the battery life. The screen quality isnt that much of a step down. Its only really noticeable when i put the same games side by side.

Just finished off steamworld dig which i actually really enjoyed. Enjoyable platformer.

Bout to start borderlands 2 :blessed:

@Fatboi1 im thinking about getting persona 4. But if it sucks im done with jrpgs forever. And thats on you :ufdup:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i finally decided fukk it and bought the new model vita and retired my old one.

Im loving the battery life. The screen quality isnt that much of a step down. Its only really noticeable when i put the same games side by side.

Just finished off steamworld dig which i actually really enjoyed. Enjoyable platformer.

@Fatboi1 im thinking about getting persona 4. But if it sucks im done with jrpgs forever. And thats on you :ufdup:

You play Spelunky and Guacamelee yet dude?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It starts off cutscene heavy. Give it a few hours.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Dont sleep on p4g

I wasn't into it till like 8 hours in but man is the story interesting:whoo:

Haven't finished yet cause life happened but really enjoyable game