The PS Vita Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm finally giving Danganronpa a go. Just finished the first chapter and I'm liking it so far. Does the story get better as you go on? I'm already thinking ahead to Danganronpa 2...I heard that one was even better?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm finally giving Danganronpa a go. Just finished the first chapter and I'm liking it so far. Does the story get better as you go on? I'm already thinking ahead to Danganronpa 2...I heard that one was even better?
it gets way crazier:wow:

I still need to get 2 as well.

my money got funny after the summer:sadcam:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm sorry, brehs. It just....its not the system. Its a great system for what it is. Good PSN/XBLA games and games from PS2 and older. Danganronpa games are good, but.....no other exclusives for me.

I got rid of my Vita. 120. Most I'd been offered in the past 3 months of shopping it. Putting it towards a Wii U. Sorry to disappoint you brehs. :to:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loving Freedom Wars. Studio Jap did it again. If I didn't have a weak wireless signal, I'd play this online, all day.

Anyone understand the weapon modification? Was looking on gamefaqs about Late Bloomers but I already started leveling up my weapons and its too late to see what mines are.