The Professional is in every pedo's top 10

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i always thought that shyt was off putting bout the movie
like the movie is dope... but nobody mentions the pedo shyt

makes you wonder no pedo if that wasnt the first time he'd been with a kid and he stays away from everyone cause he got caught in the past and didnt want his urges popping up again

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Leon never had any feelings for Matilda in that way. Not saying the script didn't have what it had, but dude was a hitman and in that line of work he probably chose to not have any relationships with anyone.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Natalie portman :noah:

:shaq: even at that age
9HQ8YTy.png

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Yeah I love the movie but there's no denying the pedo-condoning undertones :huhldup:

In the script there's all kinds of fukked up shyt the director wanted but Natalie Portman's parents said hell no, he was supposed to catch her naked in the shower in one scene and close to the end they actually had sex and the way he wrote it you could tell he was jerking off simultaneously lol

Holy shyt

I hate Portman's parents. This would've been my favorite movie

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Its almost sicker than Old Boy because you expect twisted shyt from the asians- not from Americans

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Its almost sicker than Old Boy because you expect twisted shyt from the asians- not from Americans

Luc Besson is French and the movie was a French production, which explains the sexual layers. It's probably because they were aiming for a bigger market (hence shooting it in English) that a lot of it got cut.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:?........are you for real?.....please, tell me you're joking?

Not the script but in the book it's implied in that scene when he buys her a dress, she takes a shower puts it on and goes to bed with him smh