The problem with NYC females is they use the same lingo as the men.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ah yes, the 29th NYC thread as part of the Coli summer series
Live from the 718 (718), world famous.. DJ Clue (Clue, Clue) presents, Coliminati Cold Summer 2019.... Brooklyn, Queens, Harlem, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island.. stand up ( up, up, up),

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
1. You're the one feeling the need to comment on me.
2. Nah, not much that I could learn from her, no offense, but it seems she has her own history and history of being the subject of targeting by male posters on here, considering she was the one that initially offered me advice on her own issues that she had in here. in addition to the other females (by other people's admission) were harassed off the board or no longer post for a targeted obsession by certain male posters, not to mention the ones that were banned for violating through self- racist hatred or trolling.
3. Learned enough to know that people who seem to comment that "take the place too seriously" are the same ones crying foul when the same shyt gets done to them or run to make threads about it.
4. Don't read shyt = Don't comment. Ignore and keep it moving. Simple solution.
5. And these "other coli brehettes".. ohhh you mean the ones who have pics, links to their IG and hook up with male posters or the ones who don't comment bc every time they do, other posters call them "trans or alts" for no reason or the last segment of "coli brehettes" - the ones that have some real supportive and actual educational/substantive shyt to say but there's always someone lurking, to either semi-expose, fake-expose or post from their social media accts bc they don't like what's being said.

:patrice:
7. I have learned in my time on here though - is that there is a certain bandwagon element that doesn't interact with females, don't fuk with females or the segment of men that want to be females themselves, hence the reason for threads like these or the inability to have a discussion with females without being confrontational.
( I know, I know.. you're not reading all that :comeon:)..and by these "other coli brehettes".. you mean like all 10-15 of us that post actively??
:stopitslime:

You just proceeded to prove me right with another one of your long winded essays :gucci:

You hopeless :picard:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
awwww.. I learned that you know how to post outdated gifs, read through rumor reports, bandwagon bait and research post history/ content containing my username. :therethere:
and yeah, I normally don't ask personal questions about people unless I have an interest in knowing who or what they're about on a deeper level. For example - this would be my lack of questions directed toward you.

:sas2:And I know your little feelings got hurt over a supposed “lie”, in supposed rumor reports. As a “lawyer” you should no it’s not hard to search:francis:.

Is this another example of you wanting me to PM you?

Another outdated gif for the sensitive, single mother moonlighting as a lawyer.
giphy.gif