The problem with NYC females is they use the same lingo as the men.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly. If using lots of profanity and slang is masculine, then there are women who do that everywhere in the US (among all cultures)
facts. Matter of fact, I'm listening to this interview today- she's an attorney and she curses almost every other word. That doesn't mean that she is masculine - she just knows her shyt and exhibits confidence in her approach. Nothing "mannish"' about her. It's sometimes used as a means of expression. Intimidated bytchmade men stay using that as the go-to response.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not at all. But you sound like you bend over and take dyck on a regular basis with all the random projecting at women that don't know or care who you are.
You been here 2 years and got over 18k posts. I don't even have half of that and been here longer. You sound like your real life miserable as hell. But carry on...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You been here 2 years and got over 18k posts. I don't even have half of that and been here longer. You sound like your real life miserable as hell. But carry on...
awww... K.. Thanks for letting me know. :therethere:
Dudes like you stay mad or affected as fuk, primary reason why my post count is at that level.
But say nothing about the miserable fuks making threads like this or about this, (or comment about me) almost every other day b.
Then when I don't respond to threads about this subject, inactive or speak up in my defense - I've gone "quiet" or my lack of reaction is a "sign of guilt or admission" :hula:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You been here 2 years and got over 18k posts.
Right. I've been here that long and still have people trying to label me with no evidence, facts or rationale. I've been here almost 2 yrs. 18k posts later and either people are still calling me a "trans, alt, man, whore, Nazi, cac-alt, dominac00nette, bedwench,bot, pro-black, militant" and/or a whored out 500lb black welfare queen with no job, 10 kids, no man, living out of a bathroom, child neglecter... the internetz, boooiiii... I tell ya...everybody is an investigative reporter, psychologist, detective, career coach, guidance counselor, lifestyle influencer, pocket watcher, clit and/or dyck watcher, judge, jury, prosecutor and defense counsel simultaneously. Knows me about me than what I say or know about myself
:deadmanny:

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Y'all nikkas in here bullshytting, what's next... NYC ain't the birth place of Tim's....:stopitslime:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Right. I've been here that long and still have people trying to label me with no evidence, facts or rationale. I've been here almost 2 yrs. 18k posts later and either people are still calling me a "trans, alt, man, whore, Nazi, cac-alt, dominac00nette, bedwench,bot, pro-black, militant" and/or a whored out 500lb black welfare queen with no job, 10 kids, no man, living out of a bathroom, child neglecter... the internetz, boooiiii... I tell ya...everybody is an investigative reporter, psychologist, detective, career coach, guidance counselor, lifestyle influencer, pocket watcher, clit and/or dyck watcher, judge, jury, prosecutor and defense counsel simultaneously. Knows me about me than what I say or know about myself
:deadmanny:

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

Didn’t cuh put all your shyt out there?