The Powerball jackpot reaches 1.23 billion

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's crazy we live in a society that redistributes wealth from millions of desperate people to some one person who will then become rich by pure luck, whose only asset was that he was stupid enough to spend his life wasting likely 1000s of dollars on a lottery where 99.9999% of the players will get nothing.

Literally increasing wealth disparity just to create jobs for a few lottery executives and maintain the illusion that America is a place where everyone will get rich someday.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It's crazy we live in a society that redistributes wealth from millions of desperate people to some one person who will then become rich by pure luck, whose only asset was that he was stupid enough to spend his life wasting likely 1000s of dollars on a lottery where 99.9999% of the players will get nothing.

Literally increasing wealth disparity just to create jobs for a few lottery executives and maintain the illusion that America is a place where everyone will get rich someday.
So that’s a no on getting a ticket?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Same shyt every time lol

Either Cali or Florida will have the winner
I still played it tho :pachaha:
Cali and FL usually gets the jackpot. But the lower tier prizes aren’t bad. Last night 6 tickets hit for $1million from CA,FL,IL,NE,TX and 3 tickets in Georgia hit for $10K

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So that’s a no on getting a ticket?

Imagine I gave you a 99.99% chance of winning $100, or a 0.0000000001% chance of winning a million dollars, which one would you take?

Well, compared to someone who averages $100 a year on playing the lottery, I'm winning $100 every year. And there are a lot of people who are spending way more than that on lottery tickets.

It's weird that we live in a society where people bytch and moan when gas goes up by 40 cents a gallon and want to stake their entire political opinion on that margin, but then they turn around and dump their cash into stupid shyt.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine I gave you a 99.99% chance of winning $100, or a 0.0000000001% chance of winning a million dollars, which one would you take?

Well, compared to someone who averages $100 a year on playing the lottery, I'm winning $100 every year. And there are a lot of people who are spending way more than that on lottery tickets.

It's weird that we live in a society where people bytch and moan when gas goes up by 40 cents a gallon and want to stake their entire political opinion on that margin, but then they turn around and dump their cash into stupid shyt.
whole lotta

juelz-talking.gif

Either it’s yes or no lol. All that extra stuff.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I’d set up trusts for my family and spend a year hitting every country I want to travel to. Buy a nice house in a gated community. Give money to my high school and college with strict stipulations on how it can be spent. Send anonymous money orders to my friends including myself so I can blend in and then just chill. Live life. I’d never let anybody know how much money I have.